Friday 27 November 2015

BEAUTY GiFT GUiDE 2015


Well hello beauty lovers. This gift guide is entirely dedicated to all of us. Basically, I have compiled my top five beauty Christmas releases and file it as my beauty gift guide. I basically wants to gift myself every limited edition Christmas beauty releases but I'll give you a rundown of what is really worth getting from the plethora of new releases.

Tarte Bling It On Blush Palette ($44)- This is like the first limited edition product for Holiday 2015 that I got my hands on. I generally grab the opportunity the first time I saw it on its release. The palette has five full-sized blushes and is a very good value for money. Four of the blushes are limited edition shades which makes this palette so covetable in my opinion. If you happen to have a chance to get this palette, defo get one for yourself as you will absolutely love it. This is probably the best blush palette there is in the market at the moment.

Clarins The Essentials 2015 Eyeshadow Palette (£35)- Clarins, each year, like a tradition releases limited edition eyeshadow palette. The eyeshadow shades changed every year and there's no year that the palette has been repeated. I have fallen for last year's palette and I am really excited for this year's one. The Essentials 2015 palette hasn't disappoint at all. The palette has 10 eyeshadows that has varied shades of neutrals, beiges, champagne, gold, and purple. The overall quality of the eyeshadows are soft and buttery. The eyeshadows also last ages which is more than 7 hours sans primer.



Nudestix I want You So Bad Collectors Tin (£24)- I have been wanting to try Nudestix for ages but I keep on holding back because of the price. I feel that it's a tad expensive compared to other lip pencils. Late night browsing in the Space NK website bore its fruit when I chanced to see this Nudestix I Want You So Bad Collectors Tin. It contains three mini lip pencils with a sharpener. The tin, aside from its cutesy design, also has a good mirror inside. The tin has a product worth of £77 but only retails at £24 which makes it a really good value for money. The lip pencil shades are Mystic (nude pink), Sin (medium muted pink), and Satan Red (bright cherry red). If you love or want to try Nudestix, this collectors tin should be on top of your list.

Tom Ford Lips and Boys (£27)- The boys are back officially yesterday and exclusively to Selfridges. Last year, when the Lips and Boys was released, I am one of those who went cray-cray over them. Why not? A miniature Tom Ford lipsticks that still has its luxurious packaging and 50 shades to choose from are reasons enough to swoon over the collection. If you missed it last year then now is your chance to get some for yourself or your beauty lover love ones.

Prada Candy Florale Christmas Set (£50)- I think Christmas is the best time to buy perfumes as there's a whole wide different gift sets to choose from. Since Prada released Candy Florale, I have been swooning over its pretty packaging. The Prada Candy Florale Christmas Set is packaged in a very feminine and ornate pink, circular box. I am really inlove with the box alone and I am shallow like that. The set contains a 50ml Prada Candy Florale Eau de Toilette and 75ml Body Lotion. Both are packaged in the prettiest glass packaging there is. I was expecting a sweet florally scent that I often dislike as it can smell cheap but this one is not like that. It has a quaint floral sweet that is sensual and sexy yet with hints of freshness to it. It has a very charming allure to the senses.

So this is my 2015 Christmas Beauty Gift Guide. I hope you all enjoyed it.




XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07






54 comments:

  1. Literally all the heart eyed emojis here, I want everything haha. Love that Tarte blush set, so pretty even on the outside and the blushes look perfect too. The Prada Candy set is another little beauty x

    Beauty with charm | AVENE GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alina! It was inlove at first sight for me for the Prada set and the Tarte blush. Both are so pretty. Xx

      Delete
  2. So many beautiful gift ideas! i love it:)
    xx
    SASHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful gifts here lovely, I absolutely love the Tom Ford Lips and Boys and Prada scent!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will always be inlove with Tom Ford cosmetics Elle. Xx

      Delete
  4. Ohhhh Tom Ford <3 There are so many other more urgent things on my wishlist at the moment, otherwise those minis would be mine! x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try atleast one of the Lips and Boys Martha! Xx

      Delete
  5. Everything here is so gorgeous, great gift guide! I especially am lusting after the tarte blushes and the Prada Candy set, that's one of my favourite perfumes.

    - GIVEAWAY! - www.veebzboo.com/veebz-boo-com-birthday-plus-giveaway
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo - Fashion Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Prada Candy Florale set is indeed so gorgeous and pretty! Xx

      Delete
  6. I have to check out the Nudestix! Actually, I have to try all your recommendations! Lovely post!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nudestix hasn't disappoint at all beaut! Xx

      Delete
  7. Seriously everything looks amazing, even the packaging is so catchy! Look how shiny that Tarte palette looks xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everytime I come to your blog, you give me serious envy. Can I just have everything please?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The packaging for Prada's fragrance is indeed lovely, I've been swooning hard, too! I always tend to get my hubby and mom fragrances, as they do make great gifts! Great gift guide, girlie; I hope you have a lovely day and weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Prada Candy Florale is so swoon worthy Jalisa. Xx

      Delete
  10. These look lovely! I especially like the look of the Tarte blush palette. Great picks!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So tempted by the Tarte blush palette! It's so pretty!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tarte blush is so good Danielle. Definitely pick one if you still get the chance to see one as I know it has been pretty sold out almost everywhere. Xx

      Delete
  12. I really liked Tarte Bling It On Blush Palette and Clarins Eyeshadow Palette, but everything you listed would be a perfect gift for any girl:) Thank you so much for sharing!

    Yuliannova

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Clarins eyeshadow palette is beautiful and it should get more hype to be honest. Xx

      Delete
  13. Nice gift ideas. The blush palette and eyeshadow palette look amazing. Love them

    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh these are some excellent suggestions here :)
    I have two younger sisters that are just starting to get into makeup -- I have no clue where to start as far as what I should get them! Your post was really helpful in giving me a few ideas :)

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you find this post helpful Alexandra! Xx

      Delete
  15. Superb selection! Love the tarte blush palette!!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your beauty gift guide is full of amazing picks. The Tarte blush is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, too many cute beauty products! <3

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would quite happily welcome any of these beauty gifts in my stocking, that's for sure! Though having said that, the Prada gift set really has caught my eye - any perfume set makes for one beautiful gift in my opinion :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would the Prada Candy Florale Gabrielle. It is a gorgeous scent housed in the prettiest packaging. Xx

      Delete
  19. Oh, i love it so much! Very nice, dear <3 Happy Sunday!

    xoxo, Nastya Deutsch

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would looove the receive the Tarte palette or a Tom Ford lipstick for Christmas! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such beautiful products !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous gift ideas! I'd love to receive any of these! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great picks for the winter season!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this gift guide, it's very thorough! You included so many great products too!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad my gift guide is thorough enough for you. Xx

      Delete
  25. I would love to receive all these products, very nice selection :)

    http://lamodaeanarchia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I had to buy that Tarte palette after seeing it on your blog! I love it! I am very tempted by the Tom Ford lipsticks xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Tarte palette and Tom Ford lipsticks look gorgeous!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...