Friday 20 November 2015

BEAUTY STOCKiNG FiLLERS iDEAS


Aside from main gifts, I also struggle with stocking fillers. Christmas shopping for gifts is a fun experience but with a bit of anxiety looming as of whether I picked up the right gifts. I always start my Christmas shopping as early as October as I loathe the mad rush in December. It drives me insane when I can't choose things properly due to the amount of people doing shopping. Anyway, enough of my moaning and as I am almost finish with my Christmas gift shopping, I compiled some beauty items that I think are great stocking fillers.

Tanya Burr Rosy Flush Cheek Palette- This is a great budget palette that contains one bronzer, one blush, and a highlighter. It has cardboard packaging and it does look pretty with its metallic packaging. The whole packaging is well-thought and doesn't appear tacky. It also a good size mirror on the inside. The blush which is named Pretty Peony is a medium pink with hints of gold shimmers running through it. The highlighter is also quiet sheeny and not overly glittery which I really adore as you don't end up looking like a disco ball. Overall, this is an impressive palette for £8.

This Works Dream Team- I am a big fan of This Works as a brand. I haven't tried anything from the brand that hasn't impressed me. The Dream Team set contains a Deep Sleep Pillow Spray and Deep Sleep Stress Less Roller Ball. I actually purchased this for myself as this will be quiet handy on flights to relax myself as I am a nervous flyer. This also helps yourself relax and sleep during your jet lag phase especially when you are changing time zones. The two products comes in small sizes so it will never bulk your hand carry. This set is a total bargain for £10.


Fleur De Force Lunar Rose Eyeshadow Quad- This is one of the prettiest eyeshadow quad in the market with affordable prices. The four shades leans into pinks and mauve-y sides but it doesn't look daunting. You can actually feel that you can pull it off as the eyeshadows also leans into the neutral side as well despite the hints of pinks and mauves. There a very beautiful Rose Gold shade in which is very gorgeous. The pigmentation of the eyeshadow is superb and the staying power is more than six hours with primer.

Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil- I think that this is a great product when it was released last summer as a limited edition product of Clarins. Due to popular demand, the brand decided to make it a permanent line which makes me a happy bunny. You may think that this will be quiet sticky and tacky due to the oil but it is actually the opposite. When applied it can feel a bit sticky but when it settles, it leaves a light and non-greasy feeling on the lips. It is very comfortable and very hydrating on the lips which makes it a staple in my make-up bag especially on this cold weather. Clarins infused their Lip Comfort Oils with essential  and nourishing oils to help combats dehydration and protects your lips. It also has a very good size applicator that makes applying the lip oil very easy. It lasts for a good three hours before it needs re-applying. This is a must-have product especially if you are suffering from dry lips. The Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil has two shades to choose from and retails at £18.

First Aid Beauty So Long Dry Gift Set- Another great set to combat dehydrated skin over the cold weather season. This set contains the brand's Ultra Repair Cream and Oatmeal Mask. the Ultra Repair Cream comes in a 56.7g which is a full size product. The Ultra Repair Cream is a great moisturiser and is very soothing on a sensitive skin. The Oatmeal Mask is good quick fix for dehydrated and irritated skin as well. The whole set retails at £10 which again is a very good bargain.

I hope you enjoy my beauty stocking fillers recommendations.


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07








62 comments:

  1. These are such fab stocking fillers, I love both Tanya and Fleur's products, such fab, affordable pieces!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their ranges are really good with very affordable prices. Xx

      Delete
  2. This are all such good ideas! I really want to try some of Tanya's products so hopefully someone will put them in my stocking aha!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be one happy bunny to receive one of these beauty filled stockings. The Tanya Burr palette looks fab and so affordable too x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blush and highlighter in the palette are fab Alina. Xx

      Delete
  4. That Tanya Burr palette looks great! Am very tempted to pick one up! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should beaut! It really is a good budget palette. Xx

      Delete
  5. Love the photography! Great post.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely suggestions. I really need to get a few bits from Fleur's makeup line everything looks beautiful. The Clarins Lip Comfort Oils also sound lovely and pampering
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't live without the Clarins Lip Comfort Oils as they are very nourishing on the lips. Xx

      Delete
  7. Wow, such a lovely selection of stocking stuffers! That palette looks great, as does the So Long Dry gift set! Thanks for sharing, beautiful! I hope you have a lovely day and weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Tanya Burr palette looks gorgeous!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been coveting over that Tanya Burt palette. I wouldn't mind if I'll have it in my stocking this Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness!! The Tanya Burr palette has seriously adorable packaging. The hearts are too cute. Such a great price too. Wishing you a magnificent weekend!! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  11. The This Works set is a really cute idea - might get my mum that as she loves the pillow spray! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so impressed with the Tanya Burr range, it's all so pretty as well. gorgeous, magical picture, as always

    kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole Tanya Burr range is really beautiful and so well-thought. Xx

      Delete
  13. What a fabulous blog post idea - beauty stocking fillers are exactly what I've been thinking about over the past couple of days, so this has genuinely been a big help! The Clarins Lip Comfort Oil is now on my list :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would surely love the Clarins Lip Comfort Oil Gabrielle. Xx

      Delete
  14. Beautiful picks, I keep meaning to pick up some fleur de force beauty and the palette looked so pretty in her video! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lunar Rose quad is so pretty Jess and the price is really great. Xx

      Delete
  15. These are great stocking fillers, I would be so happy to have them all in my stocking :) TB cheek palette looks so pretty, her beauty range has some great products x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can direct your love ones to this post to give them hints of what to put in your stocking Ela. Xx

      Delete
  16. I do love Tanya Burr's cosmetics. Her eyeshadows are gorgeous :)

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try her eyeshadows from her range Laura. Thank you for the recommendation. Xx

      Delete
  17. These are excellent suggestions :)
    I now have a few ideas on what to get for my sisters!

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Clarins piece!

    Kisses from the Philippines!
    - Seyra
    www.pavementsarerunways.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I still haven't tried Fleurs and Tanya's products, but it looks like I'm definitely missing out! I'll have to track these goodies down at my local boots/ superdrug <3

    Check out my blog <3 | ANASOFIACHIC
    @anasofiachic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo them beaut most esp these two palettes. Xx

      Delete
  20. I'm kind of in love with Tanya's products! These are such great stocking stuffers---anyone would be lucky to recieve them :)
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  21. The FDF shadow quad looks stunning! Love the packaging of the Tanya Burr palette! Such a helpful post! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lunar Rose palette is so beautiful Jas. Xx

      Delete
  22. I would love to find the First Aid Beauty kit in my stocking! this post gets me all excited about the holidays ;)

    x Josune, Your Beauty Script ❤
    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for the holiday season as well Josune! Xx

      Delete
  23. I love the look of the eyeshadow quad whats it like? pigment wise

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pigmentation is really good and true to pan. Xx

      Delete
  24. lovely selection !


    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the look of the Tanya Burr cheek palette, it looks so pretty xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so pretty beaut! I just fell inlove with them. Xx

      Delete
  26. Very nice! LI've TB collection x

    May yoy check my blog out xx
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com
    Follow and I will follow you back x

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are such great ideas! Beautiful post!
    leavingericafootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. The Fleur De Force eyeshadow palette looks beautiful, absolutely love those shades!!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are amazing gift ideas! I didn't start my holiday shopping yet, but I really have to, lol. It is true that it becomes more stressful in December. Thank you so much for sharing this!

    Yuliannova

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ella, this is a gorgeous flat lay, very well done & a great Christmas touch! I keep meaning to try First Aid Beauty products, I always hear great things. Have you tried many things from their line?

    Z · HELLOZAUNI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  31. Some great stocking stuffer ideas here, I'm really eager to try a few things from Tanya and Fleur's lines.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are really fab ideas - I'm doing secret santa with my friends so these will def give me some ideas!
    Lx
    Elle Bloggs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...