Friday 18 December 2015

TOP FiVE DRUGSTORE EYESHADOW EDiT

Top-Five-Drugstore-Eyeshadow-Edit

Hello lovelies! I am finally back after disappearing for a week. Things are a bit manic as aside that it is the Holiday season, I have a lot of things to do and work to finish before I go on a month's holiday just after Christmas. Anyway, enough of my rambling and as I have discovered a beautiful new eyeshadow palette I thought I would share with you my top five drugstore eyeshadow palette.


Loreal La Palette Nude in Rose- If you love the Naked 3 palette but you are wary to splurge this palette is the perfect alternative with a lower price tag. The palette has 10 eyeshadows that are mostly in pinks and plum hues with some nudes thrown in. It has matte and shimmery shades. The eyeshadows are very blendable and easy to work with. It almost has no fall-outs that makes it a very good eyeshadow palette.

Nyx Parisian Chic Palette- Nyx is so accessible now in the UK with it being sold in Boots and even Selfridges London has its own Nyx stand. Nyx has so many awesome products and its Parisian Chic Eyeshadow Palette is no exception. It has 9 shades of nudes predominantly taupes and brown with a mixture of matte and shimmery finish. The eyeshadow palette is so compact yet the eyeshadows are almost of a full size ones. I have some pigmentation issues with two shades but overall it is a good palette.

Top-Five-Drugstore-Eyeshadow-Edit-Review

Fleur De Force Lunar Rose Eyeshadow Quad- Although this palette has only four eyeshadows, the shades are really well thought out. It has mixtures of plum and rose gold shades. Yes to the rose gold one all the time. The eyeshadows have really good quality. All eyeshadows are softy and buttery. It is so easy to mix and match the shades to create different looks as the four eyeshadows goes well and compliment each eyeshadow colour well.

Make Up Revolution Affirmation Palette- We all know that Make Up Revolution doesn't disappoint and the Affirmation palette is no exception. The palette has a massive 32 eyeshadow shades. Yes, you read that right. The Affirmation palette has 32 eyeshadow shades that has matte, pearlescent, and shimmery finishes. It has different tones of golds, browns, taupes, nudes, pinks, coppers, and some plums and green. It is like the perfect eyeshadow palette to branch out into eyeshadows. A primer is needed to make the eyeshadows last longer and to prevent creasing. The eyeshadows has good pigmentations and the palette retails for only £8.

Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Palette- This is my latest discovery from the drugstore. It is released first in the US shores a few months back but it just has recently landed in the UK. The whole palette is oozing with prettiness, The palette has 12 eyeshadows with pink being the predominant colour to most shades. It still is a versatile palette as it also has copper shades and some taupes with silver and greenish ones. Overall, I am just so impressed with the whole palette. The eyeshadows blends easily and stays for ages. Fall outs can be expected but nothing major.

What are your thoughts in these palettes?




XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07










31 comments:

  1. I absolutely love my Maybelline nudes palette and have been wanting to try the blush one :) -Maireem

    My Fair Autumn | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great roundup! I love eyeshadow palettes but hate the $$ you have to spend. I love that drugstores are catching on. That Maybelline palette looks amazing!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love drugstore palettes, especially ones from Makeup Revolution

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my eye on Fleur's palettes - not that I need any more eye shadows, but they look so pretty! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What stunning palettes! I do love palettes, but find that I actually never really use mine as somehow I get too overwhelmed with all of the choices. I tend to use small sets with 3-4 shadows right know a lot more. Really addicted to drugstore brands right now too. Still really curious about the blushed nudes!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to pick up some more drugstore palettes, I always tend to go for high end options! The Fleur palette is so pretty, I love her lashes with Eyelure so I guess I should try some more bits. x

    Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving these palettes - this is gorgeous!!! I can't get enough of makeup palettes, I think they're so handy when travelling and perfect to use everyday as you've got everything in one place! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to admit to being fairly new to the palette game haha, however I can appreciate these are some fabulous more-inexpensive options! The Makeup Revolution palette is very, very impressive in size!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Makeup revolution is hands down my favourite brand for drugstore eye shadow palettes. I'm waiting on my first freedom makeup order so we shall see if those ones are even better.

    Blog | http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    Bloglovin | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/makeup-gypsy-13585555

    Instagram Beauty Blog | https://www.instagram.com/themakeupwhisperer/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab post, some really gorgeous picks. I’m loving the look of the L’Oreal Nude Rose Palette as I’m loving pink and plum hues at the moment :) I saw the Blushed Nudes Palette in Boots the other day and really had to stop myself as I agree it’s just so pretty!

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want the fleur de force palette and some more of the range as it really looked gorgeous in her video. xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love makeup revolution palette. Eyeshadows are really pigmented and there are so many pretty shades in it. Nude in Rose palette is beautiful. x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dang! So much eyeshadow it'll last a lifetime. I LOVE drugstore products. Makeup Revolution is always a good choice. Have a fantastic weekend! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look like absolutely amazing palettes! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the Fleur Cosmic Bronze palette so will have to check Lunar Rose out next :) I saw the Blushed Nudes had finallyhit the UK but I'm not sure the shades would suit me, we'll see! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh so many gorgeous shades, the Maybelline and L'Oreal palettes are definitely my favourite of the bunch x

    Beauty with charm | Fat Face Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I just love affordable and great makeup! These palettes look so lovely. I'll have to check them out the next time I'm at the store!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a fab post hun, all of my palettes tend to be higher end so I'm so happy to have some more budget alternatives!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really want to try the L'Oreal and Maybelline ones! They sound gorgeous. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab picks, love finding great quality make up in the drugstore
    Elle Bloggs

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a huge fan of anything Loreal!
    I can't believe I don't have this pallet. Will surely be buying. Great post!

    Happy Holidays
    -Shannon
    www.onthelists.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is all absolutely gorgeous - loving your photography! So pretty! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  23. These all look so gorgeous! I think the NYX palette looks a lot more expensive than it is x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  24. All of these eyeshadow palettes look very pretty. When shopping online I've preferred e.l.f. eyeslipsface but it's nice to be able to pick up pretty palettes like the ones above at the drugstore. The Makeup Revolution Affirmation Palette looks enticing.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2015/12/a-flubbed-lingerie-fashion-ootd-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. They all look so gorgeous!
    xx
    SASHA

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, that makeup revolution palette looks like such a steal! It's amazing how a good primer can improve any eyeshadow.

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOw I love all of these, ssoooo pretty!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Recently I've been obsessed with eyeshadows, thanks for the review!

    Lifestyle with Danny

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great share.

    Thanks for your findings.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Loving these palettes--so stunning! Thanks for share this.

    prosphairshop Human Hair Lace Wigs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...