Friday 4 December 2015

FESTiVE NAiLS TOP-UP


The Festive Season is the prime time for sparkly and glittery nails. Even though it is such a pain to remove glitters from the nails, it is undeniable how beautiful they look like on the nails. It spiced up every nail polish that you got and glitters always look so festive. The magpie in me always have a huge grin when the Holiday Season is looming as it is time to get cracking with the glitters. For this year's Festive Season, I have four glittery nail polishes recommendations. Some are new and some are old but still goodies.


Ciate Antique Brooch Nail Polish (9)- This comes in a set and I feel instantly in love with it. Antique Brooch is a light, golden shade with gold and pink flakes running through it. It is so elegant to look at and like an old brooch, it has its own classical charm and allure. This is one of the prettiest flake nail polishes that I have ever seen. Antique Brooch would look at its best when you layered it up with cream or nude nail polishes.

Essie Tassel Shaker Nail Polish (£7.99)- Essie being my favourite brand for nail polishes hasn't disappoint me with Tassel Shaker. Tassel Shaker has coppery and bronze fringe glitters running through with bronze being more dominant. It looks a real stunner and everything about this nail polish screams of Christmas to me. I think it goes well with any nail polishes and adds an extra glam to the nails.



Nail Inc Belgrave Square (£15)- This was my nail polish of choice last new year. Belgrave Square is a mixture of chunky rose gold glitters with traces of black ones. As this has rose gold flecks you might have guessed that I am totally obsessed with it. This looks gorgeous when paired with black nail polish as the contrast makes the gold flecks more pronounce. You can layer up the nail polishes easily depending on how much you like it.

Topshop Costume Ball Nail Polish (£5)- This is almost similar to Tassel Shaker but the fringe glitters are more golden and is slimmer in size. It needs three coats to get a good golden effect on the nails. It adds an iridescent sparkle to any nail polish and would help your nail polish to transform from dull to party perfect.

And to have a perfect nails, the Emjoi Micro Nail Polisher  has been really helpful. It smooths the ridges on my nails very quickly and leaves my nails well-buff and smooth. As it leaves my nails very smooth, my nail polishes couldn't look better. I highly recommend this Emjoi Micro Nail Polisher to add in your nail pamper routine.

So these are my top sparkly and festive top coat nail polishes. What are your thoughts on these nail polishes?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07








52 comments:

  1. Nothing beats a festive nail at this time of year and I absolutely love these tones. Essie always have such amazing festive glitters!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the glitters Elle. I turned into a magpie at this time of the year. Xx

      Delete
  2. These are lovely! I always hesitate using glitter varnishes though because they take so long to get off!! Worth it for Christmas though x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the only downside of glittery nail polishes Shay. It is a pain to take off. Xx

      Delete
  3. I am a huge nails inc fan they are my favourite go to for polishes but the essie one looks gorgeous too, and ciate always have such great quality xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to wear glittery nails during the holidays! I have the Essie glitter polish in blue, but I'm loving this rose gold inspired color you shared here. I have to check out that Emjoi nail buffer, it sounds amazing! I use their pedicure buffer and it works great! Thanks for sharing, lovely, and I hope you have a great weekend!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Emjoi nail buffer is as good as their pedicure buffer Jalisa. It makes my nails so pretty. Xx

      Delete
  5. Tassel Shaker is so beautiful, I need it!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the Essie and Topshop shades. I know most tend to wear sparkle on their nails during the holiday season but I rock it all year round.
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love glitter nails, so perfect around Christmas! Tassel Shaker is gorgeous!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tassel Shaker is indeed gorgeous Katya! It spice up my nail polishes like no other. Xx

      Delete
  8. Topshop do some amazing glitter nail polishes and I love using it on just the ring finger - it looks so chic xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tips hun. I'll try that for my work party next weekend. Xx

      Delete
  9. I love glitter nails! The Essie shade looks especially beautiful x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a big fan of glittery nail polishes, they look so pretty! I love your picks and your photos are so festive :) x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love glitter based nailpaints, they add up to the festivities. :-)
    Have a great day!
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do and it doesn't need a lot of effort. Xx

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. I love all the sparkles and glitters during this time of the year. Xx

      Delete
  13. I'm not usually one for sparkly or glittery nails but I think it's so perfect for the festive season. You've got some great picks here!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I indulge into the glitters during Christmas time hun. Xx

      Delete
  14. I love glitter nail polishes! I've cracked out all my China Glaze ones and I want to get my hands on a few Essie topcoats as they're so good. I'll be wearing them all throughout December! X

    Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing exactly the same Megan. I am seizing the festivities to rock the glitters. Xx

      Delete
  15. Stunning photos! I love the glittery nail polish shades! XO

    Courtney | Courtselizabeth | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this so much! Glittery everything is a must have for Christmas time! Great post!
    leavingericafootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! It is the only time of the year that I can justify the sparkles and glitters. Xx

      Delete
  17. I love glittery nails for the festive season! Great post x

    crossinglemons.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so bad at doing nails! But festivals definitely make me get out of the laziness! Love sparkles!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also bad and so uncreative with nails thus I only rely on glittery top coats. Xx

      Delete
  19. I must pick up that Essie polish because it looks like something I would love! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Belgrave Squared by Nails Inc look incredible - I love the idea of rose gold chunks mixed in with black ones. The outcome must be gorgeous! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belgrave Square is so gorgeous Gabrielle eventhough it is such a pain to take off. Xx

      Delete
  21. Sparkly or glittery nails are on top of my list for Christmas parties. Belgrave Square does look gorgeous and would be lovely for night outs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed hun. Belgrave Square is so so gorgeous! Xx

      Delete
  22. I'm such a big fan of the Topshop polishes - they're so affordable too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their shade range is amazing and quiet unique, isn't it? Xx

      Delete
  23. I love all the glittery nail polish! This season just requires it ;) -Maireem

    My Fair Autumn | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! We have to bring all the glitters. Xx

      Delete
  24. I am 100% with you on glitter nails being the best, and it is definitely one of my (many) favourite things about the festive season! Whilst I'm a big fan of Ciate glitters, I've been eyeing up Essie's collection for a while - I think it might just be time to make a purchase!

    Steph xx
    Oh Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love Essie Tassel Shaker esp if you love some coppery glitters. Xx

      Delete
  25. I love that Essie option and I use it all year round haha. The Nails Inc option looks amazing too, must check that out x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  26. These shades are so so pretty! I honestly couldn't pick my favourite one as they are all beautiful.

    - www.veebzboo.com
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo - FASHION HAUL

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely colors for your nails! Also, where is your white rug- like background from? I don't know what to call it but a rug but I'm sure it's called something else. it's beautiful! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...