Monday 9 November 2015

AUTUMNAL LIPS WARDROBE: BUDGET EDiTiON

Budget-Autumnal-Lipstick-Wardrobe

On my last post, I talked about my Autumnal lipsticks of choice. You might have noticed that none are from the drugstore as because of this post. I also compiled my top five Autumnal lipstick with budget-friendly prices. Rocking the Autumnal lips is never made easier as the drugstore has so many budget options to choose from.

Maybelline Color Drama Berry Much Intense Velvet Lip Pencil- This is much acclaimed as the dupe for the Nars Velvet Pencil for a fraction of the price. The pigmentation is insane and you can get a true colour within one swipe. It can tug a bit on the lips on application but overall it is a good lip pencil. You can use it as a lip liner or you can use it alone in which I usually do. Berry Much stays for more than four hours before it starts fading.

Maybelline Divine Wine Creamy Matte Lipstick- Another Maybelline product and the newest in my collection. The creamy mattes claimed to deliver a creamy texture with matte finish. Unlike the US, Maybelline released only a few shades from the range. I am glad that they released Divine Wine as it is a gorgeous medium deep red with brownish undertones. It is very creamy when applied and offers a satiny finish. It appears very smoothly and is quiet gentle on the lips. Divine Wine stays for more than six hours and leaves a stain afterwards.


Sleek Mulberry True Colour Lipstick- This looks real scary but it is actually gorgeous on the lips. It is a dark purple red with a sheeny finish. The sheeny finish helps to tone down the deep shades making it quiet wearable. The formula is very light on the lips and almost feels like a balm.

Soap and Glory Raplumsel Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick- Whilst I have no problem wearing dark lips, I know that it can be daunting to some people. If you are just starting to navigate into dark lipsticks or you're just not into dark, bold lips but would still want a hint of berriness in your lips, the Soap and Glory Raplumsel is the perfect one for you. As it is a gloss stick, it delivers a sheer colour of plum in your lips. It has an ultra sheeny finish and glides like a dream on the lips when applied.

Topshop Get Me Bodied Matte Lip Bullet- This probably has the chicest packaging from these lot. Topshop definitely made the right choice of packaging their cosmetics in monochrome. Get Me Bodied is dark red shade with brownish undertone. It has a true matte finish. It applies easily with a bit of tugging on the lips. It applies evenly on the lips and with no visible patches. It can be drying on the lips so a lip balm beforehand will be handy. The pigmentation is full marks and it stays for more than six hours and starts to fade leaving a stain.


What are your thoughts on these affordable Autumnal lipsticks?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




29 comments:

  1. Oh man, so much lip love in one post! I definately need to update my Autumn lip wear, I am still living the nude lip life and feel the need for something a bit more berry like. I love all the shades shown and don't think I can possibly decide on only one, may have to get a few of them!

    Carrie xx
    http://www.cazmosworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You certainly can get a few as all are so affordable. Xx

      Delete
  2. Love the color mulberry <3

    Swanted
    www.swanted.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUCH a fab post, I'm really cautious of bold lips so would much prefer to go budget. Topshop get me bodied looks incredible!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really practical to try a budget option first if you are cautious as you would never lose to much money incase you don't like it. Xx

      Delete
  4. I have that soap and glory raplumsel and I loveeee it, it's such an easy colour to wear! The Topshop Get me bodied looks incredible too! I really want to try the maybeline shade! Looks immense too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divine Wine and Berry Much are so stunning Maisie! Xx

      Delete
  5. So many gorgeous shades. I have a few of these and I loved them! x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad we share the same taste Lily! Xx

      Delete
  6. These are all so pretty Berry Much is beautiful x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color drama pencils but I agree they definitely do tug a little so I usually warm then up a bit over a candle ;) I love the Topshop packaging for lipsticks, so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love Get Me Bodies Jess and their packaging is beautiful to say the least. Xx

      Delete
  8. I love your flat lay and I'm definitely going to try the Maybelline matte. So super into matte lately, I feel it looks so nice on lips in the winter (as long as your lips are properly moisturized!!).

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Sephora Hal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning shades! Berry much is my favourite :)

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now this is my kind of post ;) these shades are just perfect for this time of year & love that they're all affordable too. I need to dig out Berry Much soon, haven't worn it in ages x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both Divine Wine and Raplumzel, I'm gutted this shade seems to not be a part of the new line :( xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sad that Raplumzel is not in the new line. It is such a gorgeous and easy shade to wear. Xx

      Delete
  12. I have Berry Much and I adore it! My other favourite shade is 'Called Up' by Topshop but it's not available anymore!


    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when a good shade is discontinued. Xx

      Delete
  13. I love that get me bodied!! Great picks, love this post! x
    a life of a charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...