Monday 2 November 2015

OCTOBER FAVOURiTES


I'm back again with a list of what I have been loving throughout October. Every year, commencing October, my life is more manic than usual. It is more so now as I try to squeeze in everything into my social calendar before I disappear for a month at the end of the year until early next year. It has been pretty crazy but hey ho, we only live once and I want people who are closed to me feel that they are valued. Anyhow enough of my ramblings and back to my October favourites.

Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Eyeshadow Palette- This is probably the ultimate Autumnal eyeshadow palette there is. The four shades are so well-thought that it has the right mixture of deep red, gold, and bronze. If you are looking for one palette to invest for this time of the year until the Festive Season, this is the one palette that you need.

Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant Perfecting Power Primer- This is like the best primer there is that the drugstore has to offer. It controls shine very well and makes your make-up lasts for ages. It also minimise the appearance of your pores. Unlike any other pore minimising primers, this does not block up your pores which makes it better than the rest. The best part of this primer, this only retails for only £10.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick- These are like the best liquid lipsticks there is. It gives an ultra matte finish yet it doesn't suck the hydration away from your lips. It is very light and comfortable on the lips. It is also very long lasting which is more than six hours on average for the three shades that I got. I did a full review of this beauties in which you can find here.


Chantecaille Lily and Jasmine Healing Mask- This is little pot of magic. It calms my skin like no other products could. It is a great miracle worker that works within 5 minutes. I apply it thinly over my skin as it comes out as a rich, creamy texture. It is so comfortable on the skin. After five minutes, I just couldn't believe how any redness from skin irritation is gone. If I have any breakouts, it minimise the size immediately. I just couldn't stop to wax lyrical about how good this product is.

Nars Yachiyo Kabuki Brush- I am hopelessly in love with this brush. I find that its size and dome shape makes it a very versatile brush. It is perfect to use as a blush brush as it picks up the right amount of blush. It is also perfect for contouring as it fits perfectly to shape the hollow of your cheekbones. It is also impeccable in applying highlights to the tops of your cheeks, nose, and wherever you fancy. It has a steep price tag but it really is a very good brush to add in your collection.

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer- Yes, I am still besotted with this concealer. It is very light on the skin thus the Naked Skin name yet it is packed with serious pigmentation that it does covers imperfections very well. It is also very creamy and quiet easy to blend. What is not to love?

Tarte Bling It On Blush Palette- Tarte blushes in a palette sounds like an idea made in heaven. This is a limited edition palette for Holiday 2015. It has five blushes that are of full size. Four of the blushes are limited edition and one is a permanent shade. The shades ranges from pinks, peaches, to mauves. This is one palette that is worth getting as it offers a very good value for your money. Tarte has really done well with this one. A full review and swatches of this palette can be found here.


So these are my October Favourites. What have you been loving throughout October?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




38 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the Tarte palette looks SO dreamy. Every single colour is so up my street! Totally agree with the CT Dolce vita palette too, I only recently received it but I'm so in love!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dolce Vita is so effin' gorgeous, isn't it? Xx

      Delete
  2. I've wanted the NARS brush for ages x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it Coco. I've been lusting it for ages as well and I'm glad that I finally picked it. Xx

      Delete
  3. the colors of this palette are so gorgeous. ciao gloria

    Gloriadressup

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Tarte palette is definitely on my Sephora wishlist, I need to make a huge order from them, along with some of the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks. I've just ordered the primer too, I can't wait to try it out, especially as my Smashbox and Benefit primers are running low. x

    Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love the Tarte palette and the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks Megan. You would never regret buying them. Xx

      Delete
  5. I have that Tarte palette & Nars brush and think they work perfectly together! Would love to try some Kat Von D liquid lipsticks! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tarte palette and the Nars brush are match made in heaven. Xx

      Delete
  6. That eyeshadow quad is stunning! Great favourites!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look and sound like fab products.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Dolce Vita palette looks stunning - lovely products!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so good! I really want to try Kat Von D lipsticks, they sound so good! xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks Ela! Xx

      Delete
  10. I've read so many reviews on the new Soap & Glory primer, definitely intrigued to try it out. Love the look of the Tarte blush palette too, so many gorgeous shades x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The S&G primer is really good Alina! One of the best there is on its price range. Xx

      Delete
  11. The Tarte palette looks gorgeous I love CT product such good quality x

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Charlotte Tilbury products are generally good beaut! Xx

      Delete
  12. I need the Dolce Vita palette in my life! I keep hearing about the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks though, I so want to try one! x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dolce Vita Palette is a must-have Martha! Xx

      Delete
  13. The Tarte and Charlotte Tilbury palettes look gorgeous!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can completely understand why the Charlotte Tilbury palette is on your October Favourites list! As you've said, it's the perfect Autumnal palette that can go straight through to the festive season :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just one gorgeous palette and Gabrielle and I get so many use out of it. Xx

      Delete
  15. I really need to pick up the Charlotte Tilbury Palette, it is beautiful!

    x Arwa | cremerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wanted Nars brush!
    #Daianastories-visit my blog
    https://daianastories.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tarte blush palette is beautiful Daiana! Xx

      Delete
  17. Loving your favourites this month! I think the only things here I don't have are things I want ;) The Tarte palette looks amazing and I LOVE the Soap & Glory primer xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...