Wednesday 25 November 2015

NOVEMBER FAVOURiTES


The second to the last monthly favourites before we hit 2016. It feels unreal as 2015 just went by like a blur. It will be Christmas very soon and to be quiet honest, I am getting real excited as just before New Year I will be going for a five-week holidays. Back to my monthly favourites before I end up getting lost in excitement, these are the things that I have been loving throughout November.


Clarins Instant Lip Lip Comfort Oil- I have been really excited that this is now part of Clarins permanent range. These lip oils are real saviour especially on this cold weather. Although it is a lip oil, it doesn't feel sticky or tacky on the lips once it is absorbed. You can also feel that it is very hydrating on the lips all thanks to the essential oils infused to this lip product.

Nars Mandore Satin Lip Pencils- One of my favourite berry lips for autumn is Mandore. It is dark cranberry with brown undertones. It glides like a dream on the lips and stays for more than seven hours before fading to a stain. It is not drying on the lips and feels very comfortable when worn. For my other top picks for Autumnal lips, I have the full list in here.

REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial- I have really been enjoying using this product atleast twice a week. It gives an instant glow to the skin so I find that it is best to use in the morning esp when my skin is looking a bit meh. I also find that it reduces the appearance of blackheads which I am very prone. It makes my skin clearer than usual which I really love.

Chanel Jersey Joue Contraste Blush- As bold lips and dramatic eyes are big for this time of the year, barely there blushes are my to go for or blushes that doesn't compete with the rest of my face. For November, I have been really enjoying using the Chanel Jersey blush. It is a muted peachy brown with very subtle gold shimmers running through it. It has a very pretty satin finish that gives ann extra glow to the skin.

YSL Babydoll Mascara- I went to a phase two years ago that I was overly obsessed with YSL and one product that I loved at that time was the Babydoll mascara. Being a beauty blogger, I then discovered other mascaras and had forgotten about this until a friend gifted this to me a month ago as she remembered how I loved this mascara. That is really sweet of her. I have then again renewed my love for this mascara. Babydoll separates my lashes but makes it really thick and lengthens it as well. I adore that it makes my lashes fan out and very flattery.  It also holds the curls of my lashes really well.

Kevyn Aucoin Lash Curler- Talking about lashes, I am completely smitten by my Kevyn Aucoin lash curler. I had pretty loyal to my Shu Uemura one but this one is a more perfect fit for my lashes. It curls my lashes very well and I just love how it makes my lashes so pretty.

Cover Fx Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation- I really adore this foundation as it offers a medium to heavy coverage yet it is very light and comfortable on the skin. It doesn't look cake up and blends beautifully without requiring too much effort. It is oil free meaning that it doesn't clogged up my pores. Without primer, this lasts for more than eight hours which is really impressive.

Jurlique Moisturising Cream- As the cold season is here, I have to up my moisturising game. I had used the Jurlique Moisture Range in the past and had been really impressed with it so when the cold weather arrive it is only right that I have to repurchase the whole range. I have been really enjoying using the moisturising cream from the range as it is a very good moisturiser. I like that it hydrates my skin really well without feeling greasy and oily. It is also very soothing on my sensitive skin.

What are your November favourites?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07






41 comments:

  1. Nice products! I haven't tried them yet except for NARS :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Nars Mandore Alyssa. It is gorgeous esp at this time of the year. XX

      Delete
  2. You've totally convinced me with the Clarins lip oil, I'm the biggest fan of their instant light lip glosses so I definitely need to pick these up!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love the Clarins lip oils Elle. Xx

      Delete
  3. The Clarins Lip Oils sound lovely! I'll have to get my hands on some! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products! Love this post!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. The REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial sounds lovely!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good Sara. It becomes a staple in my skincare routine. Xx

      Delete
  6. I love the sound of the Jurlique moisturiser and Clarins Lip Oils! I need to get a lip oil soon. My November faves will be up on Sunday! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep an eye of what have you been loving this month beaut! Xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely post! I love the Nars lip pencils!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Nars lip pencils are so dreamy, aren't they? Xx

      Delete
  8. I really want to try Clarins' comfort oil, I love their lip perfector! So many amazing products on your list, cant believe the month is almost over!


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The time flies so quickly Miriam. It will be Christmas soon. Xx

      Delete
  9. Seems like everybody else, I'm enamoured with the lip oils! Really really want to try them x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Martha. It is a lip saviour on this cold weather. Xx

      Delete
  10. I need to try lip comfort oil, it sounds great! x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mandore sounds like a gorgeous shade I need to get my hands on that, and I have been loving rens overnight facial cream so I will have to try other products xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mandore is so gorgeous Jess! You would love it. Xx

      Delete
  12. What lovely November products! YSL's babydoll mascara sounds like a lovely product. This November, I have been really into using drugstore makeup actually!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The YSL Babydoll is just so amazing for a mascara Rae. Xx

      Delete
  13. I actually can't believe I'm reading your November faves OMG! But at the same time I am so excited for Christmas. Still haven't tried the Clarins Lip Oils but they are on my wishlist x

    Beauty with charm | AVENE GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too excited for Christmas that it's ridiculous. Xx

      Delete
  14. I love the REN Flash Facial, definitely agree it gives a fab morning perk-up when you on't have the time to faff around with a proper mask :) I really like the Cover FX foundation too! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The REN mask is absolutely a lifesaver when my skin is looking dull. It immediately gives life to my skin. Xx

      Delete
  15. This Clarins Instant Lip Comfort Oil has been on my mind since you last mentioned it - I can really imagine how hydrating they'd be from your review/explanation :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love it Gabielle. Clarins never disappoints. Xx

      Delete
  16. A 5 week holiday sounds amazing!!

    LOVE the Nars Satin Pencils! I need to get this shade!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Still really want to try YSL Baby Doll!! I'm definitely a creature of habit when it comes to mascaras hahah x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it Katina! It is one of the best mascara there is. Xx

      Delete
  18. Everything looks amazing!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the sound of the REN facial, I was going to buy that in a set a while ago but I was too nervous to take the plunge!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like great products ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Clarins Lip Oil is high on my Christmas wishlist, it sounds amazing!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...