Friday 6 November 2015

AUTUMNAL LiPS ROUND-UP


I love my dark, bold lips. I think it looks so chic and probably the easiest way to look made up with the slightest effort required. You just need a flawless skin, some mascara, your bold lipstick of choice, and you'll look fab in my opinion. As the weather gets cooler, I am most excited to take out my dark lips arsenal.


Lipstick Queen Bete Noire Possessed Intense- I discovered this lipstick at the end of last winter which I deeply regret as it is so vampy. I however made sure not to tuck it away so that when Autumn comes, I won't forget about it. Possessed Intense is dark, rich purple bordering to blackberry. It is very opaque but sits comfortably on the lips. It has a satiny finish on the lips and lasts for more than five hours before fading. It doesn't leave a stain so re-application is needed.

Mac Rebel Lipstick- I think that this is one lipstick that I will love like forever. It is a medium dark berry with coold undertones. Rebel has a satin finish which compliments the shade very well. After three swipes, you can get a full coverage. It is very creamy when applied and doesn't drag on the lips. After four hours, this starts to fade and leaves a stain on the lips.


Nars Charlotte Audacious Lipstick- This is probably my favourite Audacious lipstick shade there is. Charlotte is a muted dark red with cool undertones. It is incredibly soft when applied to the lips and lasts well. This lasts for more than six hours before staining. This sits very well on the lips and doesn't feel drying at all.

Tom Ford Didier Lips and Boys- Yes, I am one of those women who went gaga over the Lips and Boys Collection of Tom Ford last year. I feel not so guilty though as I only got three shades which shows some self-restraints to my opinion. Didier is a medium reddened plum with very small fuschia shimmers running through it. It is semi-opaque and the colour varies from person to person as hints of your natural lip colour can show. It is plummy on me but can appear reddish to some people. The best part about this lipstick aside from its drool-worthy packaging is that it is small enough to fit in your party clutches. The colour lasts for more than six hours before turing into a stain.

Nars Mandore Satin Lip Pencil- Two Nars product in one's post goes to show how much I adore the brand. Mandore is a dark cranberry shade with brown undertones. It has a satin-matte finish and looks really gorgeous. Mandore is one of those bold lipsticks that is wearable on day to day basis as the colour is not OTT. It is also very creamy and glides like a dream when applied to the lips. The pigmentation is top marks and it last for seven hours before fading.


So these are my top picks for my Autumnal Lips. What are your lipstick staples for this season?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07






34 comments:

  1. Tom Ford Didier looks absolutely gorgeous. I love the TF formulas/packaging too so maybe this will be a chrimas treat to myself :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom Ford lipsticks are just so dreamy, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh so many gorgeous berry lipstick choices. I think I need to get my hands on the Lipstick Queen option, such a fab shade for this time of year (shame it doesn't leave a stain behind though) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lipstick Queen one is indeed gorgeous Alina and the formula is very forgiving to the lips. Xx

      Delete
  3. What a great collection, I have rebel and it's one of my favorites lipsticks! I want to buy a Nars audacious lipstick, you can see that even in the picture that the formula is really good!


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love the Nars Audacious lipsticks Miriam! Xx

      Delete
  4. I have some serious lipstick envy here!

    Fi | www.fislittleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many gorgeous shades! Lipstick Queen or Nars Mandore would have to be my favourites! They're lush!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel ashamed that I don't own rebel as it is such a classic vampy shade and I MUST pick it up at christmas or ask for it either way- adore it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love Rebel Jess esp on this time of the year! Xx

      Delete
  7. So many beautiful lipsticks! I love Rebel too and Nars Damned is perfect for this time of year too! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  8. MAC Rebel is my go-to fall shade for sure!!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a serious lipstick envy going on ayt now as you seriously have an amazing and to die for lipstick pieces here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful article and lovely photo.
    #Daianastories-visit my blog.
    https://daianastories.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love autumnal lip colors so much! Rebel is one of my favorites to wear! Lovely post :)

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honestly they are all so beautiful! I 'll be happy with any of them or all of them hehe! I do own a fair bit too (similar colours) .

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, I'm all for deep berry lipsticks at this time of year - I love your selections! Tom Ford has stolen my heart on this occasion, what a beautiful shade!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tom Ford one is such a beauty Gabrielle and the packaging is so luxe! Xx

      Delete
  14. definitely my fav thing about autumn is the lip colours haha! this post it fab, also LOVE your photos :D

    ♥ Ellen
    Latest post: SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the look of Nars Charlotte - will have to check it out as I'm such a fan of their lipstick formula :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formula of Nars Audacious lipstick is one of the best there is, isn't it? Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...