Monday 15 June 2015

THE AFFiRMATiON PALETTE

Make-Up-Revolution-Affirmation-Palette-Review

Make Up Revolution even though it is just more than a year old brand has brought out loads of amazing products and endless eyeshadow palettes for very affordable prices. If you are wondering on what eyeshadow palette to get from the brand or you are just starting to build your make-up stash and wants an affordable eyeshadow palette, I have the perfect one for you. It is the newly released Make-Up Revolution Affirmation Palette.

The Make-Up Revolution Affirmation Palette* has 32 eyeshadows on it. If that doesn't blow your mind, I don't know what does. The eyeshadows has different finishes. It has matte, pearlescent, and shimmery finishes. The shade range has a good mixture of nudes, pinks, coppers, some purples, and some blue shades. It  is the perfect palette if you are looking for an affordable, nude eyeshadow palette or to include in your make-up starter kit. Like any MUR eyeshadow palette, it is packaged in a slim and compact black packaging. It has a good size mirror which always gain a thumbs up from me. I love big mirrors as it allows me to use it just incase there is no decent mirror available. Each eyeshadow is almost as half the size of the usual size of Make Up Revolution eyeshadows in their palette. That doesn't bother me as you actually get 32 eyeshadows. The colour combination of the shadow shades gives you endless possibilities on different looks. The eyeshadows are buttery but some fall-out can be expected. I also recommend using an eyeshadow primer so that the eyeshadow will last longer and prevents creasing. The pigmentation however of the eyeshadows are really good and I can only sing praises of how pigmented each shade in the palette. If I could choose one eyeshadow palette from the brand, I would definitely pick this one with no doubt. Now please hold on to your seat as this may come as a surprise or not if you are already a fan of the brand. This wonderful palette only retails at £8. Amazing, isn't it?

Make-Up-Revolution-Affirmation-Palette

I highly recommend the Make Up Revolution Affirmation Palette. It is affordable and beautiful 32 eyeshadows shades. What are your thoughts in this palette?


XoXo,
eLLa
everylittlething07.blogspot.co.uk





20 comments:

  1. I’m the only person in the beauty blogging world that is still yet to try anything from MR!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be the perfect excuse to try the brand now Emily. Xx

      Delete
  2. This palette looks incredible, especially for anyone who's just starting out with makeup and wants a "one palette does all" kinda deal. The shade selection is incredible too! xxx

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The shade range is perfect for starting or building a make-ul collection. And the price is incredible. Xx

      Delete
  3. What a stunning palette for an affordable price. The shade choices looks like it is very expensive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look like a good palette and not from MUR. Xx

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried anything from Make-Up Rev as they kept on coming with new products thag I certainly couldn't choose what to get. This however looks very good and I would be putting this in my basket straightaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should beaut! You can never gow wrong in this palette esp with its affordable price. Xx

      Delete
  5. If I din't own as many palettes as I do, this would be a great option but my stash is overflowing. The shades look lovely x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand where you are coming from Alina. My make-up stash is getting ridiculous again considering I just had a good clearout. Xx

      Delete
  6. Waiting for payday to order this palette! xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This palette looks stunning!! BTW I'm obsessed with your blog.
    -MarĂ­a
    in1997.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant believe how many shadows you get in the one palette, such a bargain really!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! This palette has almost reached my love level for the Golden Sugar Palette. Xx

      Delete
  9. Large E/S palettes always make me worry about the pigmentation, but I always hear amazing things about the makeup rev palettes.

    Lauren | Porcelain Queen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pigmentation of the eyeshadows in this palette are actually quiet good. Xx

      Delete
  10. I can't believe how good value for money this palette is!

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It is just so affordable. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...