Monday 29 June 2015

SUMMER BODY CARE EDiT


Summer has its own allure why there are so many people who loves it. I am still impartial to Autumn but the warm days that Summer brings is a nice welcome especially if you are from the UK. We mostly live in under grey skies. Summer products also smells so amazing and fun. As season changed, like most people, I also switch up my make-ups, skincare, and bodycare. Today, I will share with you my top picks for my Summer body care. Prepare yourself for fruity and minty scent overload.


The Hand Care- For hand sanitiser, I am loving The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Hand Cleanse Gel. It smells so amazing and fruity. It also doesn't dry the hands. I pair it up with my favourite Roger and Gallet Fleur de Figuier Hand and Nail Balm. This has a nice, relaxing sweet smell that is a trademark of the Fleur de Figuier range. This hand balm has also a matte finish and doesn't leave a greasy and tacky finish.

The Body Oils- For SPF, I purely rely on the Clarins Sun Care Oil Spray with SPF 30. I had a bottle last year and since I really love it, another bottle is almost half for this year. This protects the skin really well and prevents sunburn. It also helps to give a nice tan on a sunny day. This is a must-have every summer. Another body oil that I adore is the Roger and Gallet Fleur de Figuier Ultra-Nourishing Body Oil. This is the most beautifully scented Body Oil there is. I actually love this all year round but most especially in the summer.

The Body Moisturiser- My current favourite is The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Sorbet. I love the body sorbet range as it has a cooling effect when applied. Perfect for warm days and after you have been out in a sunny day. It also has a non-greasy, matte finish which makes it lovelier. For night time moisturiser, I love the Le Couvent Des Minimes Rose and Berries Body Gel Cream. This has a very dainty and beautiful scent which is a mixture of peony, roses, and grapefruit. This moisturiser also sinks in the skin very quickly.



The Fruity Scent- The Victoria Secret Mango Temptation Fragrance Mist is my go to daily scent at the moment. It is a good mixture of a mango and hibiscus which makes it fruity and florally yet very light on the nose. Just perfect on laidback days. For my face moisturiser, I rely on the Origins GinZing Moisturiser. It is the perfect moisturiser for Spring and Summer as it has a very nice zesty scent. It is also light in texture which we all need in warmer days.

The Extras- For my bath or shower, I love to use the Clarins Tonic Bath and Shower Concentrate. It feels very luxurious on the skin. I have been quiet naughty with this one and this my third bottle. I know it is not very practical but I just love using this and so does my skin. It smells of an orangery with added herbal scents to it. It also leaves my skin rather supple and smooth after each use. The Soap and Glory Heel Genius is my feet's bestfriend the whole year round. It just makes my feet so smooth and keeps dry skin at bay. It is a summer necessity as it is sandal season and cracked heels are no pretty sight.

So these are my summer body care favourites. What are yours?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07







8 comments:

  1. The Virgin Mojito range of TBS is one of the best summer range there is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am into body oils at the moment. I agree that it gives a very nice glow and helps with tanning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Body oils are perfect for summer indeed! Xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try one of those body sorbets! The Clarins oil sounds great too, I love oil sun protection x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The body sorbets are perfect for the heat wave Josie. Xx

      Delete
  4. Sounds odd, but I have only just started appreciating 'nice' body care. Think I need to give the sorbets a whirl!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sorbets are perfect esp on this heatwave Annabel. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...