Saturday 13 June 2015

TOP FiVE CAFES TO ViSiT iN PRAGUE

Best-Cafe-In-Prague-Review
Following the blogger cliches and of course my love for good coffee, I hunted down several cafes in Prague. It was such a joy to try several cafes with different atmospheres. I think my weight would not really love me for it but I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Prague has so many beautiful independent cafes that I wish I could visit all of them. Atleast I tried as many as I can. My list includes cafes that I think are must-try places if you happen to visit the beautiful city.


1. Tricafe- This little cafe is away from the tourist pack but it is worth a visit. The whole cafe looks like that it came out straight from Pinterest. Each nook and corner is so different yet so beautiful. It has a very relax yet artsy vibe. It looks so cosy and the staffs are very lovely that visiting the cafe feels like visiting home. The coffee are really good and the cakes are delicious. A must try cafe when you are in Prague.
Prague-Tricafe
Tricafe
2. Cafe Au Gourmand- This cafe is located near the old town but almost out of the tourist path. This has probably the best tasting crepes in Prague. It also boasts so many breads and the cafe smells really amazing and makes your mouth water. This cafe has a very good location that it is just nice to sit down and watch Prague in the comfort of its beautiful interior.

3. Lobkowicz Palace Cafe- When you are visiting Prague Castle, make sure to visit this lovely cafe. Make sure to have a reservation to get a seat in the veranda overlooking Prague. A lovely sight to behold I must say. But if you drop by like what I did without reservation, do not despair as the cafe has a lovely interior and a lovely garden cafe.
Best-Cafe-in-Prague
4. The Municipal Cafe (Kavarna Obecni Dum)- This is another cafe who has a great view of Prague. The outside seating is the best as you can see the hustles and bustles of Prague. The inside seating is equally beautiful with its art deco interior. The cafe is situated in Prague's Municipal Hall as the name suggests and is 5 minutes away from the old town. Their sweet treats are to die for.

Prague-Cafe-Louvre-Review
Cafe Louvre
5. Cafe Louvre- A historical cafe as this has been open since 1902. I had a great pleasure of visiting this cafe three times as I was surprise how close it is to my hotel. It is a Parisian style cafe and the likes of Albert Einstein has visited this cafe in the past. The cafe looks very glamorous yet the price is reasonable. The cake and coffee are one of the best that I had tasted. Everything in this cafe earned top marks from me.



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





10 comments:

  1. Wow, I love Lobkowicz Palace Cafe, it looks amazing. Wish I would be having my breakfast there everyday haha

    www.skinnystalker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish too Aavah. It is too beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  2. They all look soo nice :)I went in Prague years ago..

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fab time in Prague. That city is one of my favourites in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prague is so beautiful Kaycee. It's one of my favourite too. Xx

      Delete
  4. These cafes looks oh so pretty! I really want to check them out when I visit one day, you cannot beat a good tea & cake x

    http://leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Leanne. A good cake is always a good idea. Xx

      Delete
  5. Wow looks absolutely delicious I love visiting coffee shops and cafes and ours here certainly have no comparison, I will have to make sure I come back to this when I do finally get to book a holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also on a hunt of good local coffee shops Jess but be sure to visit these places when you will go for holiday. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...