Friday 19 June 2015

CREAM BLUSH EDiT

Best-Cream-Blushes

Cream blushes are my to for type of blush during spring and summer. It gives a natural flush on the cheeks and lasts ages. It is stays for hours without budging. It is quiet tricky when you just started to work it out but a few tries and you will be a pro. As there are so many cream blushes on the market, it is quiet overwhelming of which one to choose. I made a list of my top cream blushes and it might help whilst you are wondering of what to get.

The Easy and Foolproof One- Getting a blush in a stick form is one way to apply cream blushes the easiest way. You just dab it, blend, and you are set to go. I find it also easier to control on how much tint that you need or desire. The Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm is I think the easiet to get hold of. The pigmentation is really good yet it is easy to blend. It is also to sheer out or built up the colour. The chubby stick also lasts ages that until now I still haven't run out or use even half of it. A good value for money I must say.

The Hydrating and Easy to Carry Around- Another cream blush in a stick form that I adore is the Josie Maran Argan Color Stick. This comes in a set if four miniature stick blushes. Can we just take a moment to appreciate how gorgeous the rose gold packaging is. I wish my photos could give justice on how pretty it is but unfortunately, it can't. Aside from pretty packaging, the Josie Maran Argan Color Sticks are also small enough which makes it easier to pop in your handbag if you are on the go. It won't take a lot of space and surely popping it out in the bathroom will make you a centre of envy due to its prettiness. As it has argan on its main ingredients, it is also very nourishing and hydrating on the skin. The perfect choice if you suffer with dry skin.

Cream-Blushes-Edit


The Two in One- The Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks is not only a good cream blush but it also gives a nice tint on the lips. It comes in a chic black packaging with the brand name in a white print. The range has plenty of shades to choose from. It also has a good size mirror inside. The Bobbi Brown cream blush has also a dewy finish to it which makes it probably my favourite cream blush. My favourite shade from the range is Calypso Coral.

The Pigmented yet Blendable Ones- If you are after for serious pigmentation, like insane pigmentation that a swipe is all you need, I have two recommendations up in my sleeves. The Illamasqua Cream Blush and the Jouer Tint are two contenders for serious pigmentation. Both are really pigmented that a light hand is needed and using it sparingly and building it up is the key. Illamasqua comes in a good and decent size whilst Jouer comes in a miniscule one. Eventhough Jouer is small, it still managed to fit a mirror in the packaging.

So these are my top recommendations for cream blushes. Do you have any favourite cream blush?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





22 comments:

  1. Love the photos in this post! I usually try to stay away from cream blushes. The only time I really use them are maaaaaaybe in winter when my skin gets more dry than usual x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katina! I love cream blushes better in Summer but I can see why you love it during winter. Xx

      Delete
  2. The Clinique chubby stick blushes look incredible!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are incredible beaut. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love cream blushes for the summer, the Clinique ones have really caught my eye!

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cream blushes are just perfect for Summer, aren't they? Xx

      Delete
  4. I used to hate cream blushes, just found them too tricky to work with but recently I'm actually loving them. The Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge is a favourite of mine and I'm also loving the new highlighting domes from The Body Shop. I'd love to try the Josie Maran ones, they looks so cute and the formula sounds amazing x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Josie Maran ones are just perfect when you are on the go Alina plus they are hydrating as well. Xx

      Delete
  5. Illamasqua is my top pick for cream blushers. So gorgeously pigmented!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pigmented indeed that it always blow my mind. Xx

      Delete
  6. I’m a blusher girl through and through, but saying that I have never really ventured into cream blushers. I have a couple, I will have to dig them out over the weekend!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should venture more on cream blushes Emily. I am also a self-confessed blush addict. Xx

      Delete
  7. I love using ANYTHING in stick form especially foundations but in terms of blush I really love shimmer blushes in stick form, I really liked a couple of make up rev ones I had but they are long gone! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those too Jess. Those are great dupes for the Nars Multiples. Xx

      Delete
  8. I am always scared of cream blushes. It looks so daunting and tricky to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll get used to it once you practice hun. It took me some time to figure how it will work best for me. Xx

      Delete
  9. I agree the Clinique Chubby Sticks for Cheeks are so effortless - I don't find they last long but with that packaging it's always possible to throw it your back for on-the-go xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It is too easy to have it with you as it will not occupy a lot of space. Xx

      Delete
  10. i absolutely LOVE the clinique chubby sticks for cheeks!

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh myy, this post is pink heaven! Deffo need to check out the Illamasqua one! xo

    Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...