Sunday 23 March 2014

SPRiNG UPDATE


Last week, I visited my friend in Dartford and of course, a visit to Bluewater is really predictable to happen. To my surprise, I was not lured to buy new clothes or cosmetics which is really unusual. I was instead lured into the home ware department of John Lewis, Marks & Spencer, Next, and Zara. I was just sucked into the prettiness of home wares fit for spring and summer. Here are some snapshots of some of my new acquired home accessories.




I got some green water container and glasses from John Lewis. It's Ryan who actually saw them and he said it will be really cool to use for lemonades and fruit juices in which I am a sucker for. I also got some jars with really cute covers and are handmade. I use the smaller ones to store my sweets and the bigger one as a vase for my tulips. I think the jars are really pretty.




I also got some potpourri as I am a great fan of it. I got the scent Grapefruit and Ginger. I think I have a running theme of green in my place as of the moment. It smells so fresh and refreshing. I also put some potpourri into an empty, clear vase as decors. I think it is pretty cool and adds a twist to my vase. I also got this big peony in which is very pretty.

Have you updated your place for spring and summer?

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


27 comments:

  1. Lovely post - homeware is definitely one of my weaknesses. I've recently found myself shopping more for home bits and bobs than I have clothes and makeup!

    Heather | porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, homeware nowadays are just so irresistable. Xx

      Delete
  2. lovely pictures :))

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love homeware posts. Gorgeous pictures and lovely bits :) Love those tulips :) xx

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some really pretty items here, I'm sure they will look lovely in your home. x
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! I am always buying pretty little bits for the house, it's a big weakness for me! You got some really sweet things, they'll look lovely in your house xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we have unlimited funds to buy all the pretty decors that we want. Xx

      Delete
  6. Such pretty things you have picked up. I absolutely love potpourri aswell, they give off such a great smell, and look fabulous too.

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess. The Grapefruit and Ginger potpourri is a really lovely scent. It's smells so refreshing. Xx

      Delete
  7. I love the jars, if I filled them with sweets though they'd be empty by the end of the day!

    Check out my beauty giveaway..

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was in Bluewater today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You picked up some lovely things, I love buying room accessories, the Next Home department is real vice of mine haha ;)
    xxx Claire

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire. I completely agree that Next Home has really a good range of home accessories. Xx

      Delete
  10. Those jars are so cute Ella! And that peony is gorgeous! So much nice home decor out there isn't there? Ahh spring shopping! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beaut! I wish I have a bigger place to decorate. Xx

      Delete
  11. I live in Dartford and work in bluewater!!! It's the most dangerous place to work in cos I shop probably most days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atleast you don't have to travel to shop. Xx

      Delete
  12. I have had to ban myself from the Next homeware department. Including online. IT'S TOO DANGEROUS x

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's really dangerous for our bank balance. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...