Saturday 29 March 2014

OOTD: GiNGHAM and SPRiNG

SPring-OOTD-Topshop

Spring has finally come and it's that time of the year again where we have to re-evaluate which clothing we need to keep and which need to be tucked away. It is also my excuse to buy new clothes. The latest spring trend that I really like is the Gingham print. Topshop is a great place to shop for wardrobe update. I think I am spending too much money in Topshop but really, I think every single item is worth every penny. Aside from Gingham prints, I also like to add a punch of colour to my wardrobe and balance it with white accessories with some hint of Rose Gold.


TOP- Lilac Neat Rib Sweat from Topshop
TREGGiNGS- Topshop
SCRUNCHiE- Topshop
SKATERS- Topshop
CLUTCH- White Croc Clutch from Whistles
WATCH- Rose Gold and White Leather Strap Watch from Olivia Burton
SUNGLASSES- Oakley Caveat Rose Gold

Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

15 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Literally want to go and buy it all now haha :')
    Aileen xx

    a-is-for-aileen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think some of it are in the Topshop sale. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love that skater shoes. Nice outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit - the shoes are so pretty! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shoes so much that I use it every opportunity I get thus the shabby appearance. Xx

      Delete
  4. That clutch is fabulous !! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the accessories Ella xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you. I really love that clutch as well. Xx

      Delete
  7. Gingham is amazing this spring, those shoes are the cutest
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Topshop scrunchies, they easily spruce up an outfit on a crappy hair day :) Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Topshop scrunchies. They are just so easy to wear. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...