Saturday 8 March 2014

THE WEEKEND POST: Van Hage


Van Hage is a garden centre in which I consider a piece of heaven on earth. I always pop in when I can just to be awed of what they have in store. Van Hage sells garden furnitures and etc. Last weekend, I visited Van Hage as I am very optimistic for spring to come and I bought some decorative pieces for my place.




When you enter Van Hage, it feels like you are transported into a beautiful garden. It smells beautiful and it looks beautiful. Each season, they change the whole outlook of the store. Van Hage offers garden furnitures, candles, flowers, artificial flowers, organic foods, and the list is endless. Photos won't even justify its beauty. It's like a Martha Stewart haven. Aside from the garden furnitures, they also have mini-zoo in which you can go and feed the animals. They also have a mini-railway around the garden centre. As there is always a part of me that is still a child, I am always happy to visit places like this.




Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

7 comments:

  1. cute pics :)
    http://thewanderlusthasgotme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you and I'm a coffee lover as well. Xx

      Delete
  3. The easter decors looks adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last pic with all the white flowers is so romantic and jury beautiful! Flowers always brighten up any area!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...