Thursday 6 March 2014

SLEEK PiNK LEMONADE

Sleek-Pink-Lemonade-review

I love blushes and when blushes are affordable with excellent quality, I love them more. I have heard so much about Sleek and when the Sleek Pink Lemonade came out, I am first in the queue as the colours are so gorgeous. I think the colours in the palette are appropriate and bang-on for the coming spring and summer. The pink shades are so cute and pretty as well.

Pink-Lemonade

The Sleek Pink Lemonade has 3 blushes in it, two powder blushers with one cream blusher. As the name suggests, the three blushes are of beautiful pink hues. The palette is compact with Sleek's signature black packaging. It has a good size mirror that is very useful when re-touching and it is easy to carry around. It is also very affordable as the palette retails at £9.99. Wow!

Sleek-Pink-Lemonade-Swatches
Top to Bottom: Icing Sugar, Macaroon, Pink Mint
iCiNG SUGAR- This is a light, muted pink colour. It is powder blusher. When applied, the colour is really subtle and can be built up. It has small silver glitters on it, nothing too obvious. It has a satin finish.

MACAROON- This is the sole cream blusher in the palette. It is a very pretty, medium pink. It has a luminous finish and very easy to blend.

PiNK MiNT- The shade is bordering between orange and rusty red. It has a frost finish. The colour pay-off is really good and a little goes a long way.

Sleek-Blusher-Review

All three shades lasted me for more than 7 hours. The blushers also has a soft, buttery texture to it. Overall, I really love and highly recommend the Sleek Blush by Three Pink Lemonade Palette. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07






22 comments:

  1. Oooh this looks beautiful. I have to have it! haha
    Jayde x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful and really affordable. Xx

      Delete
  2. Sleek is the master of blushers - stunning colors :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, their blushes are sublime. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love Sleek products, but I've never got around to trying any blushes. These are such gorgeous colours. Great post!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give them a try beaut. With its price, you can never go wrong. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Sleek palettes. Wonderful review, will have to add these to my list. (:

    Popping Pout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness woman, you make me want to buy everything that is featured in your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this looks incredible! One more product added to my list :p

    Sian | Sian Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely. Thank you for dropping by beaut! Xx

      Delete
  7. such a beaut of a palette. really want to pick this up! dont experiment enough with cream blush and they're so pretty :)

    www.zoewithumlauts.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only started using cream blushers as well and it is lovely. Xx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I also love pink. Pink to make the boys wink! Xx

      Delete
  9. I love this palette so much! I've been wearing Icing Sugar a lot recently xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love sleek, especially their blushers, I'm tempted to but the set that comes with highlighter and contouring powder, looks so perfect too! :) nice review, gorgeous colours! :) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post! Very, very tempted to purchase this after numerous visits in-store to see it!
    Lucie

    http://luciesversion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go and get it beaut, the palette is really beautiful. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...