Tuesday 4 March 2014

JO MALONE LONDON RAiN COLLECTiON


Jo-Malone-London-Rain-Review

At the end of last year, news about the Jo Malone London Rain Collection makes everyone so excited and that is including me. As a big fanatic of the brand, I am ridiculously thrilled. The collection is limited edition and inspired by our fabulous British weather which consists of mostly rain. The London Rain collection consists of four different scents and described as "City rain. The park at dawn, saturated with dew. Clean, revitalising. A light shower, falling gently on purple wisteria, infusing the air with petal-washed scent. An afternoon cloudburst, drenching gardens exuberant with summer blooms. And as dusk descends into night...the downpour. Liberating the darkness of cedarwood on deluged concrete."
The collection is somewhat different from the other collections of Jo Malone when it come to packaging. The London Rain colognes are packaged in 100 ml bottle. Instead of the usual clear bottles, the collection comes in four different colours. The packaging remains luxurious and chic but with an edge of fun.

Jo-Malone-London-Rain-Review

When the Jo Malone Rain and Angelica Cologne* landed on my doorstep a week ago, I am just ecstatic. It is just so beautiful. I am sold already just by it's packaging. It is described by Jo Malone as "Glassy beads of dew, awakening a London park at dawn. A revitalising scent, enlivened with herbaceous angelica and juicy lime on an earthy base of vetiver. Aqueous and clear." When sprayed, it just smells so fresh and just so lovely. It is not too heady and not to floral, just the right balance of sensuality and freshness to it. The Rain and Angelica Cologne reminds me of the scent of freshly cut grass and flowers after a morning rain. It is just love at first sniff and I haven't stop using it since it arrived. It becomes a permanent part of my day to day routine. I just love sniffing it and I get loads of compliments of how lovely my perfume is. The staying power of the perfume is just amazing, I can still smell it at the end of my working day without re-applying.


Jo-Malone-Rain-and-Angelica-Review


The Jo Malone London Rain Collection is already out and can be purchased in Jo Malone and their approved retailers. Each bottle retails at £82 per 100ml. Overall, like the rest of the Jo Malone scents, I highly recommend the Rain and Angelica Cologne. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

8 comments:

  1. I am envious of you, I really want to try the Jo Malone perfumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another interesting range from Jo Malone - can't wait to go in and try them :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should beaut! It smells amazing! Xx

      Delete
  3. I have never tried Jo Malone products. Will have to have a little wonder over to the counter next time I'm in John Lewis. Have you tried their skincare before?

    Pinar xo
    Beautybakingbella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only tried their candles and colognes. Their body cremes are on my wishlist. Xx

      Delete
  4. I had a sniff for all the colognes in this range and all are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all Jo Malone's perfume smells fab. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...