Tuesday 25 March 2014

ESTEE LAUDER PURE COLOR ENVY SCULPTING LIPSTICK

Estee-Lauder-Pure-Color-Envy-Lipstick-Review

I am a big fan of Estee Lauder so when they released their Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick, I am just too excited to get my hands on them. I am in love already with their lipsticks and their lip lacquers. Estee Lauder claims that their new lipstick range has a long wear time whilst providing hydration to your lips. That is just good news to me as no matter how I hydrate my lips it remains dry. The new range has 20 new colours to choose from ranging from nudes to bold colours.


Estee-Lauder-Powerful-Swatch


The colour that I got from the Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick range of Estee Lauder is Powerful. It is a beautiful pink colour with blue undertones. The shade is not too nude-ish pink and not too bright pink. It is just the right amount of pink that you can use daily and still remains pretty to look at. It is packaged in a simple but chic blue tube. When applied, it glides beautifully to the lips. It is so creamy and feels so luxurious. It doesn’t feel that is drying my lips. Estee Lauder claims that the lipstick has Hyaluronic Acid in which we all know is very hydrating to the lips. I totally agree with this as when I was wearing the lipstick, it really feels very moisturising. It also gives a very good colour and one coat is enough to have full coverage in my lips. It also stayed for more than 5 hours before it needs re-touching. The lipstick also fades beautifully and doesn’t settle on the cracks or lines of the lips. It is also not drying to the lips. It is just of those lip products that you really love as it seems to love your lips as well.


Estee-Lauder-Powerful-Lipstick

The Estee Lauder Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick retails at £24 each. It is expensive but with the quality that you get, I think is worth very penny. Till’ next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I completely agree, I think it is the perfect pink shade. Xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a stunning colour! I might just have to treat myself to this little beauty <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely ADORE Estée Lauder lipsticks, they are so lovely and glossy to wear with amazing shades to choose from :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, their colour range is often wide and the quality is just really good. Xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful packaging and the shade is just gorgeous! I love Estee Lauder's makeup - It's such a great quality and is definitely worth the money!

    Amylaurenxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto. Estee Lauder always have an excellent products, whether it's their make-up or skincare. Xx

      Delete
  5. That's such a lovely shade! I wish I could rock it!


    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it on the counter beaut as it is just a gorgeous shade. Not too nude and not too bright, just the perfect pink. Xx

      Delete
  6. This is such a gorgeous shade of pink. I don't own anything from Estee Lauder but it looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend to get this one as your first product from Estee Lauder. Xx

      Delete
  7. This is such a pretty pink shade and I love it. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this lipstick pop up on other blogs, but none of the shades caught me eyes till this one! It's absolutely gorgeous! x

    Daphne | subgenre of a dream | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of all the shades in the range, this is my favourite. Xx

      Delete
  9. Oh wow that's a gorgeous shade. I love the packaging on this range too, it looks so luxe! I definitely need to check out the Estee Lauder counter :) lovely photo's Ella xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should check this range Gemma. Xx

      Delete
  10. that colour is stunning! perfect for spring/summer :) lovely post hun xx

    faceitamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this colour is gorgeous!! It looks so luxurious and buttery *-* Great review btw :)

    I would be grateful if you would check out my blog. I'm a newbie and would love a professional like you to have a look ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I'm no way a professional blogger as I am a newbie as well. I just started 5 months ago. I will defo check your blog beaut! Xx

      Delete
  12. OMG that shade of pink is STUNNING!

    so jealous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stunning! You should get one beaut. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...