Friday 14 March 2014

LUSH OCEAN SALT SCRUB

Lush-Ocean-Salt-Scrub-Review

The Lush Ocean Salt Scrub is the latest addition to my skincare routine. It was featured already in my blog with my Mini Lush Haul. I was in a hunt of a good facial exfoliator as I read in an article that exfoliating regularly promotes good renewal of new cells and getting the old one out. The Ocean Salt really captured my attention which is really not a surprise as I am a big lover of beaches with fine, white sands and blue water.


Lush-Ocean-Salt-Scrub

The Ocean Salt Scrub is packaged in the signature Lush packaging which is in a black tub. I quiet like it actually and I think I will be keeping the tub if I finished the product for storage of small bits and bobs. When you open it, it has a mixture of blue and white and Lush said you have to mix it thoroughly before using. I did the mixing and it left me with a baby blue product. On application, I am really surprised as despite being an Ocean Salt, it is really fine and gentle to scrub. When you scrub it to your skin, it will melt to a milky consistency and is not irritating or harsh to the skin. I massaged a fairly good amount to my skin once a week. After using, I can really say that my skin is left very soft and a visibly clearer. The scrub also smells of something fresh, lime and a bit of sea. The Ocean Salt has coconut and avocado in its ingredients which helps hydrate and nourish the skin and makes it soft. It also has vodka which acts as antibacterial solution and apparently good for blemishes. Lastly, it has the sea salt which acts as physical exfoliator.

Lush-Ocean-Salt-Scrub-Review

Overall, I am greatly impressed with the Lush Ocean Salt Scrub. I highly recommend it and will definitely re-purchase it when it runs out. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

15 comments:

  1. Ooo this scrub sounds really nice! I bet it smells absolutely amazing! xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more I've used it, the more I think it smells of mojito. Xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh this sounds good! Gonna have to try this next time I go into Lush :)

    Sian | Sian Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really good, a must-have product. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love this stuff been using it for years, fab review hun xxx

    SparklySJ
    http://sparklysj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so lame, I just discovered this one. Xx

      Delete
  4. Ooo, that looks really nice, I love the smell of beaches too. Adding to my wishlist. (:

    Popping Pout

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never paid much attention to this scrub when I've been in Lush, but you've made me really want to try it! Especially your comment above saying it smells like mojito - my favourite! You should definitely keep the pot by the way, I am pretty certain that if you return a few of their pots (5, I think) you get a freebie! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh, thank you for that info Amber. I will be keeping my empty pots from now on. Btw, you should try this. I think it is often overlooked, but this is really good. Xx

      Delete
  6. I've been eying this up for ages! will definitely get hold of it one day! Lovely review :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo this sounds lovely thanks for the review :)
    www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. How come I never knew about Lush products?
    Thanks for the review!

    Baking a Blog | bakingablog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...