Friday 21 March 2014

LOREAL LES BLANC NAiL POLiSHES

Loreal-Les-Blanc-Nail-Polish-Review

The Loreal Spring Nail Polishes just caught me hook, line and sinker. Pastel is the big trend for spring and I was trying to incorporate it to my wardrobe without overdoing it. I was telling my self not to buy any more nail polishes as I have so many but I just couldn't resist these nail polishes. It is just the perfect pastels to me, dainty and pretty.

Loreal-Pistachio-Drage-Review
Pistachio Drage
Loreal-Nouvelle-Vague-Review
Nouvelle Vague
The Spring Range of Loreal Nail Polishes has 4 colours. Out of the four, I got three which are Pistachio Drage, Nouvelle Vague, and Lemon Meringue. Pistachio Drage is a pastel, mint green shade. Nouvelle Vague is a patel lilac shade. Lemon Meringue is a gorgeous, pastel lemon shade. I am hopelessly inlove with how pastel they are. The nail polishes has wide brushes in which makes the application so easy. All three, despite being pastel, are surprisingly opaque. I find that two coats are enough for a good colour. It doesn't chip very easily as well.

Loreal-Lemon-Meringue-Review
Lemon Meringue
I greatly love these three nail polishes and I highly recommend it. It is priced reasonably and the colours are just beautiful. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

14 comments:

  1. I love how pastel the nail polishes are. These will be very lovely for spring and summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the nail polishes are really pretty. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love these polishes, I may have the whole collection hehe :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't blame you if you have all shades. These nail polishes are just so pretty!Xx

      Delete
  3. i want all of these polishes, i am a sucker for anything pastel! xx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pastels are just so pretty for spring. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love that pistachio colour!

    Head over to my blog to see my latests posts on DIY teeth whitening, home remedies for acne scarring, haircare heist and more.

    www.sophschoices.co.uk

    Sophie

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been trying to resist these polishes but the more blog posts I see about them, the more I want them! The Pistachio Drage looks gorgeous.
    strupag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should get them beaut *insert a winking emoji* Xx

      Delete
    2. haha, I'll tell hubby that you made me do it! ;-) x

      Delete
    3. Tell the hubby that the blogger made you buy it. Xx

      Delete
  6. definitely need to get some of these. pastels are my favourite and the colours are beautiful, especially the mint green one. Amazing blog
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...