Monday 31 March 2014

LANCOME LiP LOVER

Lancome-Lip-Lover

The Lancome Lip Lover is probably the spring range that I am so excited about. Lancome claims that their Lip Lover range has the comfort of a balm, a colour of the lipstick, and the shine of a lipgloss. It is like lipbalm, lipstick, and lipgloss packaged in one brilliant product. Genius and per Lancome's own words, it's the perfect alchemy.

Lancome-Lip-Lover-Review

The Lip Lover* range has 18 gorgeous shades. It is packaged by Lancome in a sleek silver and glass tube. It has a paddle like applicator which makes application so easy. The applicator also has small bristles making it soft to the lips. The packaging is also pure genius. You don't need to twist around to open but you just have to click a button to release the upper part. You can also see the colour of the lip product through the glass so you don't need to search what colour you will like to wear. The packaging makes it so easy to stash and carry around. On application, it just glides beautifully to the lips. It is very silky without the sticky feeling. What really amaze me with the Lip Lover range is how long the product actually stays despite that it is glossy. It also feels very moisturising to the lips. It feels so glorious to the lips. Lancome also claims that it provides 8 hours moisturisation to the lips and I definitely agree as my lips feel so nourished. The Lip Lover also has a wide range of colours to choose from. The colour range from nudes to delicate pinks, bright pinks to corals, and fuschias to purples. I was lucky enough to be sent with 5 gorgeous shades from the range. All colours are really lovely and I am just inlove with the lip lovers. I think that the name is really appropriate as it feels like a lover to your lips. It hugs the lips beautifully. Before I forget, the Lancome Lip Lover ambassadress is the beautiful Lily Collins. My absolute beauty crush.

Lancome-Rose-Ballet-Review
Rose Ballet (a light pink shade)
Lancome-Casse-Noisette-Review
Casse Noisette (a light brownish pink shade)
Lancome-Rose-Attrape-Coeur-Review
Rose Attrape-Coeur (a light coral pink shade & one of my favourite shade from the range)
Lancome-Rose-Gracieuse-Review
Rose Gracieuse (a bright fuschia and my personal favourite)
Lancome-Air-De-Violine-Review
Air De Violine (a gorgeous purple colour)

Overall, I will never run out of compliments for the Lancome Lip Lover range. The packaging, colour range, and product quality are all amazing. The Lip Lover range will be available in store tomorrow and online. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

21 comments:

  1. I have the Rose Ballet and I just love it. I'm planning to buy some more shade from the range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'Rose Attrape-Coeur'. The perfect shade for spring~ Its beautiful. Thanks for sharing ella! x

    - PinkPot | A Tarte Blush Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose Attrape-Coeur is really gorgeous & I just love it. Thanks for dropping by Chiatra! Xx

      Delete
  3. Rose Attrape-Coeur looks gorgeous!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of all these colours, i wouldnt even know which one i would choose. Great post.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess and I agree, the colours are really gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  5. These sound fab and the colour range and packaging is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look lovely! I think i'd go for Rose Attrape-Coeur x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose Attrape-Coeur is really gorgeous and a very nice shade for spring and summer. Xx

      Delete
  7. These sounds lovely! My fave colour is Air De Violine, i actually love dark purples/red lipglosses, i may have to get this one!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Air De Violine is a good choice if you want purple lipwears. Go and get it beaut! Xx

      Delete
  8. Ugh, I want! So much! Especially the Rose Attrape-Coeur shade - it is so beautiful. You always feature the prettiest, most covet-able products Ella! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must have such a nice lipstick/lipgloss collection Ella!! Haha I really like the Rose ballet & Rose Attrape-Coeur colours! :) Sounds like a triple threat lip product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is a triple threat product. Haha Xx

      Delete
  10. These look so lovely, Rose Attrape-Coeur is definitely my favourite, would you say these are better than the YSL gloss volupte lip glosses? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I believe this is better as it's not really a lipgloss but more of a lip stain. xx

      Delete
  11. I love the packaging, it's beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...