Wednesday 2 April 2014

ORiGiNS DR WEiL MEGA BRiGHT EYE CREAM

Origins-Dr-Weil-Mega-Bright-Eye-Cream

As a night reader and constantly rubbing my eyes, my poor undereyes always suffer from being bruised to having dark circles. Because of these reasons, I am always in a hunt for a good eye cream. An eye cream that does the job without being so heavy as well so I can use it during the day. I tried so many and I was not really contented with it until I discover Origin's Dr Weil Mega Bright Eye Cream.

Origins-Mega-Bright-Eye-Cream-Review

When I discovered the Origin's Dr Weil Mega Bright Eye Cream, I was thinking that it could either be really good or just one of those eye creams that claims to brighten dark circles but really couldn't nudge my dark undereye shadows. The eye cream was packaged in a no nonsense green small tub. I like it when eye cream are packaged in a tub as you can really use all product without wasting any. When applied to, it feels very light on the eyes. It sinks in easily as well to my undereyes which is really good in the morning when I am in a hurry. I use it twice a day, morning and night time. Even though it is light, it feels very moisturising. Moisturising as it is, it doesn't make my concealer move so it is a really good lightweight product. Less than a week of using it, I can already see a big difference to my undereye shadows. It just looks a lot clearer and brighter. I've been using this product for almost a month and I can really say that it made a huge difference to my undereye dark shadows. Panda eyes are just a thing of the past for me since I started using this Origins Dr Weil Mega Bright eye cream. I know it comes in a small packaging but you really don't need a lot. Almost a month of using it twice a day and it still looks like it's full so you can really use it for a long time.

If you suffer from dark shadows in you eyes or you are just looking for an eye cream that moisturise without feeling so heavy, the Origin's Dr Weil Mega Bright Eye Cream is definitely worth a purchase. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

14 comments:

  1. I was looking at this the other day while out shopping and decided to not buy it. However now I may, thank you for such a lovely review and I shall now be going back and reconsidering my dismissal. Clare xx

    http://www.onestopsavvy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good eye cream & you can really see a good result. Xx

      Delete
  2. I am constantly battling under eye circles, how annoying are they?! Origins are such a nice make, if this can help to lighten my undereye shadows then I'll definitely give it a go :) xx

    thelovelyprose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This really helps. I always suffer from dark eye circles & tried so many products but this one really works. Xx

      Delete
  3. I suffer from really dark eye circles, so I may give this a go. Great post.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds like a great product! I think I need to start using eye cream too!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend that you get this one beaut! Xx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow this sounds like a fantastic eye cream. I've only ever tried one product from Origins, but I'd love to try more.. this sounds ideal! Lovely photo's as ever Ella xxx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Origin's products are all good quality and they are natural which is why i love them! This eye creams sounds so nice ella xx

    - Chaitra | PinkPot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried any eye creams before but I would like to and you have me sold on this one now! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried several eye creams & this one is the best. It really works. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...