Friday 18 April 2014

JOHN FRiEDA'S FRiZZ EASE

John-Frieda-frizz-Ease-Review

When John Frieda launch their Frizz Ease range, I am just full of glee. My hair has always been frizzy and it is my greatest woe. Most of the range are for curly and my hair is no way curly (I can only wish) but there are two products that really stands out for me and can help the straight-haired gals out there. The products are the Miraculous Recovery Serum and the Nourishing Oil Elixir.

For the past year, ladies have gone crazy over oils for their hair due to its many benefits. The John Frieda Nourishing Oil Elixir* contains Argan Oil which is raved by so many to the wonders it gives to your hair. I am honestly quiet worried in applying oil to my hair for it might make my hair greasy in which I absolutely hate. When I first use it, I applied 2 to 3 pumps to my hair before blow drying. Now this is a point to remember, avoid putting any oils on the roots of your hairs or your hair will just be flat and lifeless. I was quiet pretty amaze because my hair feels so smooth. It also feels so nourish and I can actually say that with continous use, I can feel that my hair strands seem to be stronger. I also feel that with using the oil, it makes blowdrying my hair faster. The Nourising Oil Elixir also smells amazing. It smells nice, clean, and not overpowering almost citrus-y.

John-Frieda-Frizz-Ease-Review

When my hair is almost dry, I then apply the John Frieda's Miraculous Recovery Creme Serum*. It's easy to apply and like the Nourishing Oil, this serum smells amazing as well. It is packaged in a unique way and you can see how much product is left as it is transparent. The creme serum is thin in consistency and can be applied easily to your hair. I use two pumps for my hair and again avoiding the roots. I then continued blowdrying my hair until it is completely dry.

By using both products, I can honestly say that my frizzy hair has been tamed really well. My hair feels so soft without being greasy as well. With its excellent quality and good value, what is not to love. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

8 comments:

  1. Thank's for the suggestion. I have been having some frizz in my hair too which has been bothering me due to the weather. Do you think it will work on straight hair ?

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have straight hair and it works for me! Xx

      Delete
  2. The oil looks to be amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Nourishing Oil Elixir is really good and smells amazing! Xx

      Delete
  3. I really like John Frieda, and Frizz Ease is such a classic! I also like their Brilliant Brunette line, there is a glosser called Shine Shock that I have been using and loving for years! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't fully appreciated Frizz Ease before until they re-launched it and added some new products. Xx

      Delete
  4. A great post hun! It is good to see that you are featuring drugstore products on your blog and not just high-end ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love both drugstore and high-end products and I try to feature all that I love. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...