Wednesday 23 April 2014

RiTUALS' AYURVEDA COLLECTiON

Rituals-Ayurveda-Collection-Review

There are two products in the Rituals' Ayurveda Collection that I am hopelessly addicted with. These are the Yogi Flow Shower Foam and the Honey Touch Body Cream. I discovered both 3 years ago and had been repurchasing it over and over again. I actually forgotten about it for a few months but then I am re-acquainted with it again. Both just smell incredible and sweet. The Rituals Ayurveda Collection is inspired by the Indian philosophy of inner harmony.

Rituals-Yogi-Flow-Shower-Gel-Review

The Rituals Yogi Flow Shower Gel is packaged in a pink cannister. It comes out as a very thick gel and smells amazing. When applied to the skin and in contact with water, the gel becomes a rich foam making it so luxurious. The Yogi Flower shower gel has sweet almond oil which helps in making the skin soft and supple. It also has Indian Rose which makes it smells amazing. The Yogi Flow Shower Gel makes shower time a real treat. It retails for £7.50 per 200ml.

Rituals-Honey-Touch-Body-Cream-Review

The Rituals Honey Touch Body Cream comes in a pink tub with a black cover. This is like one of the most luxurious body cream that existed. It feels so light and velvety in consistency but hydrates the skin very well. As it has a light consistency, it is also absorbed my the skin easily. There's no need to wait for a long time before it sinked in to the skin. It smells beautiful due the mixture of Indian Rose and Honey on its ingredients. The smell actually lingers for a long time. If I can, I won't stop applying this buttercream as the smell is so addicting yet relaxing. The Honey Touch Body Cream retails at £17 for 200ml but it really lasts for a long time despite my contant use of it.

Overall, I highly recommend both products from the Rituals Ayurveda Collection. If you are looking to treat your self or just looking for something new things to try, these two are for you. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

8 comments:

  1. I am so in love with that body cream! I tried it out in the shop once, and haven't allowed myself to go back in there since, as I don't think I would be able to resist it, but I have 239274 body creams to use up before I can really buy any more! It smells so divine. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly smells divine! I so love it. Xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm a big fan of Rituals! It's so not good for my economy that they recently opened up a store in the shopping center where I work. These two belongs to my favorites as well! xx

    lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consider yourself lucky that you got a nearby store. I always rely online to get mine! Xx

      Delete
  3. I love Indian Rose smell! I've never tried these ones, but want to.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try both Jasmine! It smells lovely and immense! Xx

      Delete
  4. The packaging is really pretty :) and it sounds it like smells great :) !

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...