Saturday 19 April 2014

WHAT'S iN MY MAKE-UP BAG: SPRiNG EDiTiON


I did a post a few weeks back about What's In My Bag and I did mention on that post that I will be doing a separate post for What's In My Make-up Bag. As most women out there, the content of my make-up bag varies from time to time and depending to where I am going. What I will be showing you is the usual content on my every day life. I have several make-up bags as well but the one that I love most is from Ted Baker SS14 Collection. It is pastel green with pink prints on it. It doesn't have a bow like other Ted Baker's bag which is a pity as I love those cute bows but the bag remains beautiful. Like the rest of the Ted Baker make-up/wash bags, it has a silk lining on the inside which feels so luxurious. The lining is also pastel green.

P.S. Most of the products have clickable link directed to reviews that I made in the past.



Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light- The best powder there is at the moment but I am open to try to new powders so please suggest any powder that you think is good.

Real Technique Powder Brush- The most luxurious face brush. I love that it is so big and feels so soft on the face

Dior Lip Balm- To moisturise the lips and I am just addicted to this one. It goes with me everywhere.

Clarins Multi-Use Blush in Peach- Just a beautiful shade and very wearable. It is very flattering to any skintones.


Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Lipstick in shade Powerful- I cannot get over with how pretty this one is. I am always asked or get compliments whenever I use this one.

MAC Fix+ - I honestly have a love and hate relationship with this spray but a very lovely MAC MUA named Zoe advised me on how to use it properly and I haven't stopped using it since then. A full review will be coming soon.

MAC 168SE brush- A brush that lives permanently in my make-up bag unless it is being washed. I love that it is small enough and doesn't occupy too much space.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh- which is one of my favourite spring fragrance. It is small enough to stash anywhere.

Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07






27 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty makeup bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many things I lust after! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have so many beautiful things as well! We could perhaps swap things in the future. Xx

      Delete
  3. I have the exact same wash bag! I wrote a little post on it a few days ago. It's so gorgeous, like all Ted Baker bags! And I've heard so many good things about Marc Jacobs' 'Eau So Fresh'...definitely want to try it sometime!

    Emma x | Reverie Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wash bag is really lovely and I am inlove. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love Ted Baker bags and this one looks beautiful. I might add this to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty make-up bag, I love all the products you have, I totally agree with the real techniques brush being luxurious.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mini bottle of Daisy is so adorable. I love seeing what people have in their makeup bags
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I always say it, but your photo's are so beautiful Ella.. always. I love the look of your makeup bag, I've always wanted a Ted Baker makeup bag, but there are so many gorgeous designs that I never know which to choose? I so want to try one of the Hourglass Lighting Powders! xxx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma! That is so nice of you. Xx

      Delete
  8. I agree! Ted Baker has the prettiest prints. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your make up bag is so cute! Such a lovely post, I did a post similar last week, I would love it if you checked it out!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked yours out and I am inlove with your Audrey Hepburn bag. Xx

      Delete
  10. i'm looking forward to the mac setting spray review! i really need to get my hands on the 168SE brush, it's so perfect! :) x
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MAC 168SE is perfect for carrying around. Thank you for dropping by Alice! Xx

      Delete
  11. Lovely picks for Spring! :) I'm obsessed with the Marc Jacobs scents, just so dang good, loving the Daisy number at the moment too. How are you liking the YSL mascara? Dare I say it I've never tried one! :P

    Aisling x
    http://www.covetedmess.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The YSL Mascara is lovely! That is my second tube. Xx

      Delete
  12. Just to completely ignore the makeup for the time being, your makeup bag is absolutely gorgeous!!! The Clarins blush and Estee Lauder lipstick make me want to raid makeup counters!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beaut and you should get the Clarins blush and Estee Lauder lipstick! xx

      Delete
  13. That makeup bag is GORGEOUS! I knew immediately it was Ted Baker. They have THE best spring lines x

    Tanvi x
    fairyfete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Ted Baker had really beautiful and pretty prints. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...