Tuesday 29 April 2014

TOPSHOP SPRiNG POWDER BLUSHES

Topshop-Powder-Blush-Review

As spring came, most cosmetics company also released their spring collections in which damaged my bank balance in reality. I think that spring releases are really pretty and are just a breath of fresh air over the gloomy winter. Topshop releases their spring collections and I just went gaga over their Powder Blushes.


Topshop-Dream-Phone-Review
Dream Phone
Topshop-Let-Her-Go-Review
Let Her Go
I've got two shades from the Topshop Powder Blushes which are Let Her Go and Dream Phone. Let Her Go is a pinky-peachy shade. It gives a very natural flushed look when applied. Dream Phone is a rusty rose colour with gold shimmers on it. It is a very gorgeous shade. The blushes are packaged in a white matte with small black polka dots. It has a mirror also inside. I think the packaging is really compact and chic. The packaging has a high-end feel to it. Both shades have good pigmentation. It is powder but has a velvety, creamy to it feel when applied to the skin. It also blends easily to the skin and lasts long even though it is a powder blush. The blushes retails at £7.00 each. It is quiet a good price considering the quality of the blushes.

Topshop-Powder-Blush-Swatches
Top: Let Her Go, Bottom: Dream Phone
Overall, these powder blushes are another great product from Topshop. With its colour range, quality, and price, it should receive a big KUDOS. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

16 comments:

  1. I love the Topshop products i've tried, these blushes look great for summer.
    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really inlove with the Topshop make-ups! Xx

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of let her go- so summery! I've never tried Topshop makeup but I think I might have to give it a go now! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Topshop beaut! Their products are good. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love let her go :) Gorgeous !

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they both look gorgeous - I'm still yet to try any Topshop makeup for some reason but these look great.

    Kayleigh xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Topshop cosmetics beaut! They are gorgeous and inexpensive. Xx

      Delete
  5. I always want to try Topshop make-ups and after reading this, it shoot up to the top of my wishlist. Let Her Go is a very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go and get some Topshop cosmetics! You will love them for sure. Xx

      Delete
  6. OMG, dream phone, I NEED IT NOW! That's all I have to say! I've yet to buy single powder blushes from them but it looks damn good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should get it beaut. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love spring releases too. I really need to try Topshop makeup!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dream Phone looks absolutely amazing! It's like the perfect colour for spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Dream Phone as it is not that bright yet really beautiful when applied. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...