Wednesday 16 April 2014

ILLAMASQUA LUSTER LiPSTiCK

Illamasqua-Luster-Lipstick-Review

Since I started using my Illamasqua blushes, I just knew that I will be getting more from the brand. I just love the blushes so much due to its good quality and I know that the rest of the brand will jus be awesome. Illamasqua recently launch their Glamore Collection, which I am very excited about, and I got the Luster lipstick from the range. I know this is a bit late as the collection launched a few weeks back but I am just hopelessly inlove with the Luster lipstick.


Illamasqua-Luster-Lipstick-Swatches

The Luster lipstick* from the Glamore Collection is described by Illamasqua as a candy pink shade. It is bright almost neon pink with blue undertones. I usually use it if I go out in the evenings and night and balance with neutral eyes. It is very gorgeous pink shade. Luster has a satin finish to my joy as matte lipsticks & my lips don't get on really well. On application, it is very creamy and sit very well on the lips. I am really pleased with its staying power as it stayed on my lips for more than 6 hours. It also fades beautifully and doesnt't settle on the fine lines of my lips. It is also not drying to the lips. The Luster lipstick is packaged in the signature black Illamasqua packaging which I find really sleek.

Illamasqua-Luster-Lipstick

Overall, Luster is another great product from Illamasqua and a definite winner product from its Glamore Collection. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


15 comments:

  1. I love this color ! The pigmentation is awesome !

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Illamasqua's products are really pigmented. Xx

      Delete
  2. This shade is beautiful! I'm also a huge fan of Illamasqua, especially their blushes. I have one of their lipsticks and it's lovely! If you're into gel eyeliner then i'd recommend you check out their "precision gel eyeliner" as it's amazing!

    Heather | porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still practising until now for gel eyeliner. If I'm more confident, I will buy that gel liner drom Illamasqua and thank you for recommending it. Xx

      Delete
  3. This is like the perfect Barbie-pink and you have a good taste for make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the colour is incredible! I'm really tempted to try this myself now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds lovely Ella. I love their blushes too, but the only lipstick I have from there, I cannot get on with, as it is so drying. It sounds like they are not all like that though, so perhaps I will have to give their lipsticks another chance! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not find this drying to my lips. I also have a sensitive lips but this one just gets on well with my lips. Xx

      Delete
  6. Fantastic! I really want to try some colors from Illamasqua out :3
    blushingbiddies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You try this one beaut. It's gorgeous! Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...