Sunday 6 April 2014

WHAT’S iN MY BAG: SPRiNG EDiTiON


I don’t know about you but I always have a high interest for YouTube videos or blog posts about “What’s in my Bag?”.  I find it really interesting how each individual has a unique content for their bag. Anyhow, as spring has approached and I managed to get a new bag compliments from the boyfriend, I am in high inspiration to make such post. The bag in question is Mini City Bag from Zara’s SS14 Collection. It slightly looks different from the other Zara’s city bag but remains beautiful. The colour that I got is in light pink and is very pretty. I think that its colour is spot on for the spring. The bag is in perfect size, not too big and not too small. It has a leather look and appears very sturdy. The bag has 3 compartments in which two of them has zips which is ideal to put some valuable things. So here it is, the content of my bag.




FiRST COMPARTMENT- As it got a zip, I put things in here in which I consider as valuable.

-Michael Kors Wallet which is very handy. I put all my cards, ids, and bills. It has so many card slots that I really love it.

-iPHONE 5 with a Tory Burch cover

-RECHARGE external iPhone battery as we all know that the iPhone battery doesn’t last very long & the only solution is an external battery.


SECOND COMPARTMENT- This is without the Zip so I stashed basically everything that I always use

-Michael Kors Make-up Bag- I will be making a separate post for the content of my make-up bag and yeah, I love the Michael Kors brand so much.

-Hand Cream and Hand Sanitiser

-TicTacs which is my favourite mints

-Dior Lip Balm as I am quiet obsess with hydrating my lips

-Cath Kidston Double Compartment Purse- One compartment is for some coins and a few bills for easy access. The second compartment is for keys as I hate looking for keys in the bottom of my bag and I hate it as well when the keys rubs to other things.

-Tangle Teezer as every girl should have a comb in their handbag.

-Pencil Case from Harrods which pens and highlighters are stored.



THiRD COMPARTMENT WiTH ZiP- Again, I stash in here as what I consider as important

-MiU MiU Sunglasses as I am very optimistic for the sun to shine and sometimes it does come out and without dark glasses, my migraine will be very ruthless.

-SONY DiGiCAM- A very old one in which I have for almost four years. This is very handy to carry around than my DSLR so this goes with me all the time. I don’t want to purchase a new one as this one still works perfectly despite its ancient age and I just love it.

-NOTEBOOK in which all ideas and nonsense are jotted.


There you go, that’s the content of my bag. Do you carry more or less stuff than me? Till’ next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


35 comments:

  1. That bag is so beautiful, love the light pink for spring. I too love these posts/videos so much!

    Kelly | secondhandspring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love a good nosey to other people's bag. Xx

      Delete
  2. Your bag is so gorgeous! Love the colour :) xx

    a-is-for-aileen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte! I really love the bag and have been using it non-stop. Xx

      Delete
  4. i love your bag, its so beautiful! really like your phone case as well, such a pretty colour xx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag is a beauty and you have fab stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo I love this post, I been thinking about doing one like this it looks fun xxx

    SparklySJ
    http://sparklysj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should beaut and pls let me know once you've made one. Xx

      Delete
  7. Your bag is so pretty! And I love the floral pencil cases!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I love your bag. I think I need to get myself one of those handy external chargers for my iPhone. It's always running out of battery at inappropriate times! xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan. External chargers are really useful as Apple isn't on a hurry to improve the battery life for iphones. xx

      Delete
  9. in love with your handbag! it's so perfect!!! And i love how cute and tidy the content is, mine's full of old receips and at least 4 nailspolishes and random lipsticks! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quiet have an obsession with cleanliness. Xx

      Delete
  10. I love your bag, it is beautiful!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This handbag is GORGEOUS! It is absolutely perfect for spring as well! My bag is literally full of receipts and pens haha xx
    www.touchscreensandbeautyqueens.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate receipts and always leave it when I can. Thank you for your nice compliment on the bag. Xx

      Delete
  12. That bag... Wow... I need it now ! haha

    Megan xx
    www.auroradust.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm probably about the millionth person to say this, but I love your bag!
    It's so interesting getting to see what other people keep in their bags :) The Cath Kidston purse is really cute too.

    Lil x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lily! I just fell in love with the bag the first time I saw it. Xx

      Delete
  14. Your bag is so beautifuuull! I love the colour and how convenient it is for everything! And can't wait to see what's in your makeup bag, I always find those interesting too. x

    Kathryn | effievanity
    (hope you can enter my spring palette giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathryn & I'll defo check your blog. Xx

      Delete
  15. I adore your bag Ella.. I'm obsessed with blush pink for spring. I so need to get my hand son an external battery, as my iPhone 5 never lasts! xxx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma! An external iphone charger is very helpful as iphone's battery is rubbish. xx

      Delete
  16. I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award as I love reading your blog! Here's the link: http://www.beautypie.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    Zoe xx
    beautypie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely in love with your bag! I'm going to have to get myself to Zara! Just beautiful!

    Great post! I have followed you via BL :)

    Kathryn xo

    Bit of a Freak | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for this post! I have been looking for a nice pink bag for spring/summer.. I will be purchasing this :)

    ~Jenn

    Beauty By Jennafer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...