Thursday 10 April 2014

MORNiNG SKiNCARE ROUTiNE with LiZ EARLE


Best-of-Liz-Earle-skincare

I am the laziest person when it comes to morning skincare routine. I believe I have a very good and rigid evening skincare routine but I suck in the mornings. I just hate it. Obviously, my skin is not so happy and it just lacks something. I then searched for a skincare routine which is simple and easy yet effective. I then discovered three products that make my morning routine so easy and effective. All products are from the skincare brand Liz Earle.


Liz-Earle-Skincare-Review

In the mornings, to take off the heavy moisturiser that I use in the night, I use the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser. The cleanser feels so nourishing in the skin and I really quiet like the smell of it. I lather it in my face and take it off with the muslin cloth that comes with the cleanser. Every time I use this cleanser, I am always amazed. My skin just looks and feels so smooth and clean. No wonder it has been a cult favourite. The hot cloth cleanser has eucalyptus and cocoa butter as its ingredients which help to thoroughly cleanse your skin whilst leaving it moisturised. After cleansing, I then use the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic. The smell of the skin tonic always awakens me at it smells so refreshing with a punch of floral in it. When applied, it feels so moisturising as well unlike other toners. I always feel that the skin tonic soothes and refresh my skin. A good tip, during warmer days, I put the Skin Tonic in the fridge and I use it to spritz on my face during the day. It feels heavenly especially if it is really warm or humid. Lastly, to moisturise my skin, I use the Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser. I use moisturiser all year round. I once read before that a well-moisturised skin will prevent wrinkles when you are growing older. I also believe that preventing signs of ageing is good if you start on an early age even though I am already on my mid-twenties. This moisturiser is another miracle worker. It feels like every time I use it, it gives my skin a healthy glow. You don’t also need much as a little goes a long way.

These three are my prefect trio for my morning skincare routine. Since I start paying more attention to my skin in the mornings, my skin just improved a lot. I highly recommend these three products as they are just so good. It is also quick and easy to use which is really great if you are not a morning person like me. Till’ next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

8 comments:

  1. I have been using the skin tonic for years. It is really good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will be using it for years as well! Xx

      Delete
  2. Liz Earle is literally amazing, I love it so much. I've used it for a number of years now, and I wouldn't dream of using anything else.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Liz Earle has an amazing skincare products. Xx

      Delete
    2. I love Liz Earle products. Have you tried Eyebright yet? It's absolutely brilliant, I use it every day. I love Skin Repair moisturiser in Light and Hand Repair hand cream too xx

      Delete
    3. Eye Bright is on my wishlist. Xx

      Delete
  3. I use and love all of these! I have been using Liz Earle since I was about 16 (nearly 8 years!) and I am sure it has done my skin so much good. Plus it is just so lovely to use. I really recommend Eyebright as well, and the Superskin (I think it is called that anyway) oil is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get the Eye Bright. I've heard so many good things about it. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...