Tuesday 8 April 2014

ESSiE’S SiX SHADES OF PiNK

Essie's-Best-Pink-Nail-Polishes-Review

I am a big fan of nail polishes and a bigger fan of Essie’s Nail Polishes. I think Essie has the most amazing range of nail polishes. I was thinking of making a blog post about my Essie Nail Polish Collection. My collection is not as many as others have but I thought it might be easier if I break it into colour ranges. The first colour range that I will be featuring is the Pink one. I think you can never have enough pink nail polishes in your life.


Left to Right: Sugar Daddy, Lovie Dovie, Watermelon, Splash of Grenadine, The Girls are Out, and Big Spender


My Essie Collection has 6 shades of pink in it. It varies from light pink to shocking pink and some almost lilac or purple shade. The shades of pink are:
Sugar Daddy- is a very sheer sweet pink colour. It is a great everyday shade and a great base for french manicure. It has a glossy finish
Lovie Dovie- is a creamy bubblegum pink. It a gorgeous shade to wear for spring as it is a very girly and cute colour.
Watermelon- You might think I have gone colour blind as it looks like red but it's actually not. It is a very gorgeous hot pink and has been in my nails all summer last year.
Splash of Grenadine- is somewhat bordering between the edge of pink and purple. It is so pretty and one of my personal favourite. 
The Girls are Out- is a vibrant fuschia pink with small glitters on it. Don't worry, the glitters are not obvious and it just adds to it's beauty.
Big Spender- is a gorgeous flashy and divine almost violet shade. Another personal favourite shade of mine from Essie.


Do you like Essie’s Nail Polishes as well? Watch out for my other shades of Essie Nail Polishes. Till’ next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

19 comments:

  1. I love these, especially the Lovie Dovie one! Will have to hunt that down x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Lovie Dovie is really beautiful! Xx

      Delete
  2. Essie really do have an amazing range, these are lovely colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have few blue shades as well and that Peach Dalquri is also gorgeous. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is really wowing me lately! The lighting is great ( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you. That really made my day or week even. Xx

      Delete
  5. AHHH these colours are amazing, I'm a big fan of essie nail polishes.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Essie has a really good range of colour! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Essie, and I thought I had a huge collection, but looking at those I dont have any of them :( I need to sort this out lol

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend all these shades. Xx

      Delete
  8. That hot pink is my fave! I reserve pink shades for summer and this one is summer perfect!

    Sarah
    www.daisychainsanddreamers,wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quiet agree with you! It's gorgeous for summer. Xx

      Delete
  9. I love Essie, and you've picked some great shades here. Watermelon is one of my absolute faves! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watermelon never left my nails last summer. Xx

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous colours I still haven't tried an Essie polish x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should beaut, their polishes are really great! Xx

      Delete
  11. I love Sugar Daddy the most! :)
    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...