Monday 14 April 2014

CiATE DRAGONFLY COLLECTiON

Ciate-Dragonfly-Collection-Review

Ciate is another nail polish brand that I am quiet obsessed with. Ciate is always launching new and awesome collections and the Dragonfly Collection really caught my attention. As a child, my grandparents' home always have plenty of dragonflies during summer as it is near the field. My brother and I devote ourselves trying to catch dragonflies. Dragonflies are not the most beautiful creature existed on earth but I always regards them as mystical. Now enough of my storytelling before I bore you to death and here are my thoughts on the nail polishes.


Ciate-Dragonfly-Collection

The Ciate Dragonfly Collection is inspired by the beauty of dragonflies, hence the name, and the beauty of haute couture. I don't know about you but I find the packaging of Ciate nail polishes really elegant. That black bow add an extra chicness to the bottle of nail polishes. The collection has 6 shades and has a varied colours. I got four shades out of the six which are Morning Dew, Empress, Encore, and She's Eclectic.

Morning Dew- is described by Ciate as glistening holographic grey. It is grey that almost borders to pastel baby blue. It has small glitters but nothing obvious. It looks very dainty and chic.

Empress- is described by Ciate as pink-y nude with a pearly twist. It is very pretty pink and my personal favourite. It is just so cute to look at on my nails. It also has small glitters on it which is almost unnoticeable when applied.

Ciate-Dragonfly-Collection-Swatches
From Left to Right: Morning Dew, Empress, Encore, She's Eclectic
Encore- is described as a muted orange that is perfect to wear all year round as an alternative to a classic red. It is very gorgeous and will be perfect on summers and holidays on beaches and the tropics. It is also a good alternative if you are bored with your usual classic red nail polish. It is bright but sophisticated.

She's Eclectic- is a metallic colour and with a hint of purple and blue. It is perfect for night outs and if you are just feeling really bold. I like that you cannot really identify the shade whether it is purple or blue. It looks very mystical.

The formula of the Dragonfly Collection is a bit sheer and I find it that I need two to three coats depending on how I really like it. The nail polish glides on easily and Ciate's brushes are always wide and good. Overall, if you are looking for spring nail polishes, I highly recommend the Ciate Dragonfly Collection in which you can purchase in Asos. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

20 comments:

  1. oooh these look amazing! that pale blue is gorgeous and the coral-red is perfect for summer! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It has and makes the polishes prettier. Xx

      Delete
  3. Such gorgeous colours! Love how they've got a sheen to them makes them look so pretty!
    Jess x x
    A-Beautiful Secret | A-Beautiful Secret - GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the colours are really gorgepus! Xx

      Delete
  4. I love the packaging !

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciate's packaging is really chic and beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  5. Hey Ella, I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, go check it out and if you decide to post it on your blog let me know! xo beautyfabb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these colours look absolutely beautiful, I love Ciate and their packaging draws me in every single time.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the packaging is temptation enough to buy it! Xx

      Delete
  7. Encore is gorgeous as well as Empress. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow very pretty! I really like the pearly-sheen to the green and pink ones, and that red is SO bright, it's gorgeous! She's Eclectic is also a really unique colour - a great metallic!
    The Ciate packaging is so cute - the little bows are adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is really beautiful and Encore is perfect for Summer. Xx

      Delete
  9. Pretty colours - like you, I love the little black bow on the Ciate packaging. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you Amber! That is so nice of you. Xx

      Delete
  10. The bottles always look so cute! the purple is by far my fave such a stunning colour xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's Eclectic is such a gorgeous colour really. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...