Saturday 12 April 2014

SPRiNG FRAGRANCES

Spring-Fragrance-Review

I am one of those people that their routines change as the season is changing. As spring has finally come and we had some lovely sunshine of some few glorious days, I also switch most of the things that I use. I always associate fragrances with seasons so for Spring, I've been loving fragrances that are light and pleasant to the senses. Here are the fragrances that I am loving as of the moment and I might love until summer.


Marc-Jacobs-Daisy-Eau-So-Fresh-Review

MARC JACOBS DAiSY EAU SO FRESH- This is like the best perfume in the Marc Jacobs Daisy range and I remember last summer that I have been using it nonstop. I love it so much that I bought a mini version so I can carry it around. Once I bought a mini version of any perfume, it only means one thing and that is I'm quiet obsessed with it. What I really like about the Daisy Eau So Fresh is that it smells lighter than the rest of the Daisy range. It is floral but smell very fresh. It is fresh, fruity and floral at the same time which is really beautiful. The packaging is just so pretty that I think last year, Instagram is flooded with the photo of this beauty.

Clinique-Happy-Heart-Review

CLiNiQUE HAPPY HEART- I bought this with a rollerball and somehow lost it which is sad. Anyhow, the Happy Heart is another florally scent but it is really soft and not overpowering. The bottle is simple but very chic. I love that the cover is very gorgeous rose gold. Clinique Happy Heart is a sweeter smell compared to the Happy perfume. It is still smells clean and light but Just sweeter. Obviously, I prefer this than the Heart perfume. Clinique said that the inspiration behind this scent is the happiness felt when seeing joy in people who are close to you. Sweet!

DKNY-Be-Delicious-Fresh-Blossom-Review

DKNY BE DELiCiOUS FRESH BLOSSOM - I have been loving this scent like forever. This is my second bottle for this perfume which very rarely happened to me as I tend to switch perfume before it is finished. This smells so fresh, sweet and just lovely. Everytime I use this perfume, I just fall inlove with it all over again. The packaging is also gorgeous but not really meant to be carried around.

Do you switch perfume as well as the weather changes?

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

19 comments:

  1. Such lovely choices. I only own one perfume from by Marc Jacobs which is Honey.. I'd love to try this new Daisy perfume, it sounds so perfect for Summer xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Daisy Eau so Fresh is really lovely Gemma. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love Daisy so much. Its such a gorgeous scent! :)
    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection - they really are perfect for spring! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the DNKY perfumes, I've also recently run out of my Marc Jacobs daisy aswell, I'd love to try this new one.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend the Daisy Eau So Fresh. It is sweet yet subtle. Xx

      Delete
  5. Apart from the lovely floral scents, I absolutely adore the packaging of spring fragrances. They're always adorable with baby pink and flowery patterns. Lovely post x

    fairyfete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dying to try Marc Jacobs Daisy but it's just so darn pricey where I am! I'll have to save for a small bottle, it sounds so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one beaut, it's beautiful! Xx

      Delete
  7. I don't switch, but this post makes me feel like I should! I really want to try Daisy
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these fragrances but have never tried the Clinique one! It sounds lovely.
    I definitely change my perfumes with the change of seasons. In winter I like to have a warmer, sometimes muskier smell like Intense by D&G and I prefer these lighter smells for spring/summer :)
    Lil x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love warmer scents as well during cold seasons. Xx

      Delete
  9. I love Daisy but the DKNY BE DELiCiOUS FRESH BLOSSOM is my favourite Spring scent. You just reminded me I NEED to repurchase it immediately:)
    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that I reminded you to buy that gorgeous DKNY perfume. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...