Friday 4 April 2014

CLARiNS OPALESCENCE EYE QUARTET MiNERAL PALETTE

Clarins-Vibrant-Light-Eyeshadow-Palette-Review

The Clarins Opalescence Eye Quartet Mineral Palette is another contender for the longest make-up name which is getting a lot common nowadays. Kidding aside, this eyeshadow palette caught me hook, line and sinker with its appearance. This is one of those rare make-ups that is pretty to look at and even prettier to use. I think it deserve to be hyped more than it should.


The Opalescence Eye Quartet Mineral Palette from Clarins has four gourgeous shades hence the quartet name. It has pretty baby pink one, an intense plum, a grey one and a shimmery white one. Together with the palette is a card with 2 looks and tutorial on how to achieve it. With its colour combination, you can really achieve a lot of look from it. You can also use the eyeshadows wet for mor intense colour. When applied to the skin, it just glides smoothly. It is also to blend. The colour payoff is really good with almost no fall-out on application. I like to use the pearly-white in the inner corners of my eyes to give me a more awake look. The eyshadows does't crease and the weartime is also very good.

Clarins-Opalescence-Eyeshadow-Palette-Swatches

The palette is packaged beautifully in luxurious gold casing. It has a red velvet pouch that goes with it to protect the palette from being scratch. It also has a good size mirror. It is slim and really not bulky to be carried around. It also had 2 applicators that you can use but I just use my own brushes. This is also a limited edition from the Opalescence Spring Collection of Clarins.

Overall, I really love this product and another great product from Clarins. I think this is the prettiest eyshadow palette there is as of the moment. If you are looking to invest on a good eyeshadow palette, I highly recommed the Clarins Opalescence Eye Quartet Mineral Palette. As it is limited edition, it is fast running out of stock. If you happen to see one, hurry and grab the chance to purchase it. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

16 comments:

  1. These look like such lovely little palettes, I love the colours in both of them.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievably gorgeous. I love Clarins products! x

    www.whatlouiseisloving.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't blame you as I,myself, is having a Clarins obsession as of the moment. Xx

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty pattern, almost a shame to ruin it :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty quad, it looks elegant & the colours go well together. I have never tried a Clarins eye shadow but I do like the look of their quads
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time to try their eyeshadows as well and I just love it! Xx

      Delete
  5. If I can save up long enough I might have to give this a try, it looks lovely. I especially like the top right and the plum shade. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should beaut! It's just beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  6. This looks soooo beautiful, I think I need it haha x

    Cat | LilacGhosts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really gorgeous and worth the money. xx

      Delete
  7. Oh clarins just have such gorgeous products and packaging. That plum shade sounds gorgeous!

    Katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Clarins has really great products! Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...