Monday 23 February 2015

CLARiNS GARDEN ESCAPE BLUSH PRODiGE

Clarins-Blush-Prodige-Illuminating-Cheek-Colour-Review

I always adore Clarins Blush Prodige. It is simply stunning just by looking at it. The mosaic blush is somewhat a unique pattern when it comes to blush designs. With my past experience with other Blush Prodige from Clarins, I am quiet excited for their new shade from their Spring Collection, Garden Escape. I am already inlove with the lip balm perfector from the collection so I am lookin forward for the Sweet Rose.


The Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour* is packaged in the brands signature light gold packaging with a small embalm of Clarins. It also has a red velvet pouch. Like I mentioned in my previous posts, I am collecting cosmetic pouches for my future travels. The whole packaging is gorgeous and luxurious. The compact packaging has a good size mirror as well. The mirror is big enough to be use during touch-ups. The mosaic blush has two different finishes. The bigger portion has a matte finish which can be used to sculpt your cheekbones and the smaller portion acts as a highlight. You can also swirl your brush together and it gives a beautiful iridescent finish.  If you want a matte finish, swipe down on the lower portion. If you prefer for more glow, swipe it more on the upper part. It gives a really nice flush to the cheeks. The other thing that I really love from Clarins Blush Prodige is that it really lasts well. It stays for more than eight hours. The blush is also really pigmented but very easy to blend. It is so silky and lightweight on the skin. Although the blush is quiet expensive, it lasts quiet long and mine still looks new despite using it almost daily. The newest shade Sweet Rose is a medium warm rose that will compliment most skintones. It looks so natural yet accentuate your cheeks gorgeously.

Clarins-Blush-Prodige-Illuminating-Cheek-Colour

If you are looking to invest into a new blush to invest that has a really good quality, the Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour should be on top of your list. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


26 comments:

  1. I love the look of this blush so pretty. No matter how many blushes I have I always want more (total weakness). Love the packaging also x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same weakness as well Alina. Pretty blushes and pretty packaging are my downfall. Xx

      Delete
  2. ohhh this is such a pretty colour, im such a sucker for blushers.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too Jess! I may own too many blushes that it may last two lifetimes. Xx

      Delete
  3. This blush looks so beautiful! It looks so elegant and shiny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. I could stare at it all day. Xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh wow this is so pretty, I am totally drawn in by the lovely packaging! Pretty colour too.

    alice x | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Everything is so pretty about it. Xx

      Delete
  5. It's so pretty I wouldn't wanna use it! Just stare at it

    http://ellabellaslifebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I felt the first time I saw this blush. Xx

      Delete
  6. This looks like such a pretty colour, loving this packaging too.

    xolucy.blogspot.com :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so pretty, perfect for blush and highlight all in one!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty colour! Bit of a sucker when it comes to blushes! http://millieroselaker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same as well most especially limited edition ones. Xx

      Delete
  9. This looks like a really pretty & flattering colour. Clarins makeup is always such great quality & their packaging is luxurious & feminine. Such a treat
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clarins never let me down when it comes to their cosmetics. Xx

      Delete
  10. I LOVE this brand. We got this same preview of the Spring collection in Miami, too. Talk to me about the amazing eyeshadows!

    xx
    the Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I am too late for the eyeshadow palette. I can't seem to find one within my vicinity. Xx

      Delete
  11. That is just absolutely gorgeous, I think we all need to move into blushes for spring now to be honest- especially when the packaging is that pretty anyway haha! I would probably add some highlighter on top just because I am obsessed, am I a child or what?! xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you are a lady who loves a bit of glow like anyone else.Xx

      Delete
  12. It's such an elegant colour, I love it!

    http://elegantanchors.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...