Tuesday 17 February 2015

A BUDGET PALETTE FiT FOR A PRiNCESS

Zoeva-Rose-Golden-Palette

Since rose gold first came to light, I have been pretty obsessed with it. A big thanks to my mom who started getting obsessed with it from her jeweler saying it will be the next big thing. Will that had been said almost ten years ago and rose gold has been pretty big since then. When I started blogging, I posted about rose gold pieces that I have been truly obsessed. On the 23rd of February 2015, Zoeva is releasing their new Rose Golden Eyeshadow Palette. The Rose Gold alone makes me excited and as I had tried several Zoeva eyeshadows before, I have high hopes for this new palette.

Zoeva-Rose-Golden-Palette-Swatches
Swatches of my Favourite Shades from the Palette: Top to Bottom: Reflective Elegance, Copper is King, Shining Bright, Rusty Petals
The Zoeva Rose Golden Palette* is packaged in the brands trademark cardboard packaging with a rose gold details in the front. The cardboard packaging is really sturdy and not flimsy. Although the packaging could be improved, I can quiet understand that using a cardboard packaging makes the eyeshadow palette more budget-friendly. Now to the better part, there are 10 good-sized eyeshadows that have varied finishes. Three of the eyeshadows have matte finishes and seven have shimmery finish. Most of the eyeshadows have rose cold, copper-y shades with other shades to compliment and create a dramatic and gorgeous look. It feels like a palette was designed to make you feel like a princess. Like other Zoeva eyeshadows, the Rose Golden Palette has good pigmentation to it.  As you can see from the swatches above, all shades are only done by having two swipes from the palette. No fall-outs either. The eyeshadows are buttery and never creased when used even without primer. The quality of the eyeshadows are on par with high-end ones. The best bit of the Rose Golden Palette, it only retails for approx £15. Amazing isn't it?

ZOeva-Rose-Golden-Palette-Review


The Zoeva Rose Golden Palette is another amazing product from the brand and I can highly recommend. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




33 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful palette, and full of colours that are great for a day to day basis.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. Most shades are really wearable for day to day basis. Xx

      Delete
  2. The colours look so beautiful, I think I may need this in my life haha.

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette looks gorgeous! Can't wait for it to be released :) And the new gorgeous rose gold brushes :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This plus the rose gold brushes are the ultimate dream. Xx

      Delete
  4. Those shades are all stunning, love the look of this palette!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose Gold is my weakness and this palette is not an exception. I am excited for it to be released in the market

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it beaut. This will fuel your Rose Gold obsession. Xx

      Delete
  6. I was only mentioning in my Zoeva brush post that I want to venture into their makeup range soon. This palette is my perfect excuse to do that now x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is completely the perfect excuse Alina. Zoeva is just a good brand with an affordable prices for its products. Xx

      Delete
  7. Wow - this is beautiful - another palette for the list lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely put it on top of the list Jules. Xx

      Delete
  8. gorgeous palette! I love all the shades


    EricaRosa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could literally squeal this is so exciting and beautiful to me- definitely definitely a purchase I will be making xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty - very tempted to get it when I order the Rose Gold 2 set...xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks just perfect, and just the shades I would opt for!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would it Annabel. It would fit in your collection perfectly. Xx

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. You should get it when it will be released hun. Xx

      Delete
  13. Wow wow wow....so pretty and so affordable too! Another rose gold beauty to add to the wishlist xx

    Brenda BusyBee | Bella & Bear Pro Makeup Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo what a gorgeous palette those colours are perf!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful palette, Great review dear:)

    http://www.kmeetsstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally agree with you, this palette is fit for a princess! I love the small round shadows and the range of shades! Totally like the Naked 3 but a bit different! I've tried their brushes and blush but not their shadows! I'd love to own this or give it as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their eyeshadows are also very good when it comes to quality. Xx

      Delete
  17. It looks beautiful and tempting with that price, I'm planning to (finally) get myself a couple of Zoeva brushes but I'm trying to see what else to order from their site since I'm already there hahaha. I love rose gold but I find it doesn't sui me very well :( x

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...