Sunday 15 February 2015

SiX THiNGS TO LOVE iN FEBRUARY

Valentine-Gift-Guide

I have been meaning to compile a top five list to lust over February but then as much as I try to cut the down my list, the least I can do is six. It is a compilation of things that I really love since the start of this month and I had been lusting before that. It can also be a gift guide or gift inspiration that may give you an idea for personal gifting purposes or just to spoil yourself. This list ranges from beauty, to accessories, and to stationery. The prices also ranges for all budgets.

How To be Parisian Wherever You Are- The book cover alone is so chic and pretty. I have started reading this and is aiming to finish it before the end of this month. The content is light with loads of cool photos. This is not like a literature reading material but more of a fashion read.

Kate Spade Stationery- I don't know about you but I get a lot of excitement from stationery. The same level of excitement that I got for new beauty products. Kate Spade Stationery is on the higher price of the spectrum when it comes to prices but the items are really beautiful. It is also so well-made that I can justify the price.

Daniel Wellington Watch- Daniel Wellington watches are simple yet super chic. I have a 15% discount code in which you can find in here. Just watching it alone makes me fall in love.

Chanel Camelia Rose Blush- This is part of the Reverie Parisienne Collection 2015. As you can see, the pattern on the blush alone is so pretty that I have been lusting over it prior to its actual release. It is so beautiful in actuality that it took me a long while before I had the heart to use it.

Juliette Has A Gun- Is a Parisian perfume house that just landed on the UK. It is definitely worth checking and more info about the brand can be found here. If you are looking for something new for your fragrance, you should check this brand.

Diptyque Candle- As who doesn't love a bit of Diptyque. Ryan keeps on banging how much it cost for each candle but the fragrance from the candle is just lovely and unique. Unique as their candle scents are not the usual ones that you can just get cheaply and easily.

Valentine-Gift-Guide


Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



20 comments:

  1. The Kate Spade notebook is so, so beautiful!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I haven't even get round using it. Xx

      Delete
  2. I am lusting over Kate Spade stationeries but most of them are pricey. Saying that, the products are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kate Spade notebook is lovely :) I need to get myself a Diptyque candle one day! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to get both. I used to stall myself into buying these but I absolutely love it when I finally made the jump. Xx

      Delete
  4. Daniel Wellington watches are my weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could just Kate Spade everything that would be fab xx

    Anniewritesbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dream excatly. All Kate Spade on my desk. Xx

      Delete
  6. I must pick up a Chanel blush soon, they look gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore kate spade, usually from afar as I can't afford but there's such beautiful pieces, love the sound of the parisian book too I need some nice reading aside from heavy non fiction xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is the perfect light reading Jess. Nothing heavy at all. Xx

      Delete
  8. Kate Spade stationary is so cute and that book sounds really intresting x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been meaning and meaning to read How to be a Parisian Wherever You Are! Can I borrow your copy ;) The Chanel spring blush is also, so so gorgeous!

    xoxo - Kelly
    Dream in Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blush is indeed a real beauty! I wish you are my neighbour or atleast lives in one country so that I can lend you my book while you teach me about fashion. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...