Sunday 1 February 2015

M&M's WORLD LONDON


To be honest, I am quiet embarrassed about this post. Whilst the blogging world is obsessing over fitness and healthy living, here I am posting about chocolates. Please do indulge me on this one. I promise there will be healthy posts in the future. Since time immemorial, I am a big fan of chocolates and that includes M&M's. I'd been to M&M's world, I think twice to be exact before and I actually love it. I always try to go in the morning as the store is always packed after lunch time. Ryan indulged me last week to visit the store again whilst in London and as always, I am so happy to be there. The child in me is in awe and feels like I am in cloud nine.




The whole variety of different coloured M&M's is just so awesome. The whole concept of the store is really cool. I think it is heaven for children and adults alike and it is somewhere where you might want to give a visit when your next in London. The M&M's World is located in Leicester Square. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


17 comments:

  1. I've been to the one in New York and was equally excited :)

    Catherine x The Beauty Trove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine! It is such an exciting place and the child in me was very pleased with the visit. Xx

      Delete
  2. This was one of the first place we went to when we first moved here and Ellie loved it. Reminds me I should go back with her soon! The only thing I'm gutted about is that you can't get all the different variation that you can get in the US x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you about the lack of variation. The store should have all varieties that are available in the American shore. Xx

      Delete
  3. I'd been here once when it was newly opened and the place is crowded. I think I better follow your advice and go in the morning instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The morning is better when it comes to crowd but still, there are plenty of people. Xx

      Delete
  4. This looks like a fun place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been there when I was in London last summer! It's like Paridise in my opinion! Who cares about health? Sometimes we need some chocolate to go on with our life aha xx
    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! We always need chocolate in our life. Xx

      Delete
  6. No need to be embarrassed! m&m's are delicious! I have passed this in London but never actually gone it...I definitely need to take my son there though :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Brenda. Your son will surely love the place. Xx

      Delete
  7. YAY you don't need forgiving, I always feel guilty that I like food more than fashion and beauty though hahaha, I love it at m&m world it;s so pretty! xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not alone in this. But your love of food doesn't show in your figure Jess. Xx

      Delete
  8. I visited a few weeks ago and it was so good. I got some personalised M&Ms done, for my brothers birthday! I think it's a shame there isn't flavoured ones, but a fun shop no doubt! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! A variety of flavours could make the store a lot better! Xx

      Delete
  9. I'd love to go to one of these stores, they look fab! xx

    http://www.suzyheartsbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...