Saturday 7 February 2015

WHERE TO STAY iN VENiCE



This post is induced by myself backing up my photos on an external hard drive just incase something happens to my old and battered laptop. I saw photos from my last trip in Venice and I started dreaming about the lovely Venetian City. Whilst browsing, I saw the photos of the hotel in where we stayed in. For me, it is the perfect place to stay when you are in Venice.

The NH Collection Venezia Palazzo Barocci is newly renovated and it just re-opened less than a year ago. It is located in San Marco and near Rialto Bridge. The Grand Canal is right infront of your doorstep. It even has a private dock so you can arrive instyle through water taxi or gondola. The interior of the hotel is tastely decorated with a mixture of Venetian art with a modern edge. The room that we got has its own access to the garden. On arrival, the staffs are really friendly and a glass of Prosecco is always appreciated. The breakfast bar is also lovely and the helpful chef will even ask if you need anything that is not present in the buffet. Although it is in the centre of Venice, it remained nicely tucked away and the are is quiet and idyllic. The view is breathtaking from the hotel. Staying alone in the hotel can give you a dreamy feel about Venice. As it is in San Marco, the restaurants, shopping, and attractions are easily reach by foot.




I cannot rave enough of my stay with the said hotel. If you are planning to visit Venice, the NH Collection Venezia Palazzo Barocci is the best place to be. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



10 comments:

  1. The hotel seems to be cosy and a modern place to stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really cosy and tastefully modern. Xx

      Delete
  2. Oh the jealousy that you've been to Venice. Definitely in my top 5 places I hope to travel to. The hotel looks gorgeous, especially that garden area!!

    xoxo - Kelly
    Dream in Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Venice is lovely Kelly! You would surely love it. Xx

      Delete
  3. I always dream about going to Venice that I am so jealous of this post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it visit hun! It is a very dreamy place. Xx

      Delete
  4. I'm going in a couple of months, but not staying there - am v excited :)
    thewanderlusthasgotme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love Venice Gina! Tell me how you get on with the city. Xx

      Delete
  5. That looks a very gorgeous hotel, not too OTT but not basic and simple either, it just look classy whilst being homely- I would love to visit xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really homely but still tastefully done. You will love the place Jess. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...