Tuesday 3 February 2015

THE NEW DANiEL WELLiNGTON WATCH

Daniel-Wellington-Watch-Review

I have been eyeing and coveting Daniel Wellington watches for quiet a while now. Their collection of watches are classic, simple, yet very chic. Daniel Wellington is a Swedish brand and their simple and clean aesthetics to their watches really appealed to me. It seems like their watches are made for minimalist lovers and can be worn on any occasions.


The watch that I got is the Daniel Wellington Classy Sheffield*. It is one of their new releases. It is an upgrade version of the Sheffield watch and it has Swarovski crystals as its index for the time. I love the adornment of the Swarovski crystals as it makes the watch so feminine. I have also chosen the rose gold rivets as I am overly obsessed with rose gold. It is 34mm in diameter as I really like big watches against my wrist. Like their classic collection, the Classy Sheffield is very slim. Its slimness makes a good contrast to its wide diameter. It also has genuine leathers for its straps and the straps can be interchangeable. As the straps are made of leather, it is quiet stiff and takes a few days for the leather to mould your wrists quiet well. It looks very elegant when worn and I am swooning over it everytime I see it.

Daniel-Wellington-Watch

I really love my Daniel Wellington Classy Sheffield and it has been on constant use since I got it. There is also a 15% discount if you use the code 1501everylittlething in the Daniel Wellington website. The brand also has free shipping worldwide. If you have been lusting over Daniel Wellington watches, now is the perfect time to get one with the discount code. Discount code expires on the 28th of February 2015. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


26 comments:

  1. I love their watches; they are always so classy looking and go with everything. Bold and eye-catching yet not over the top, this one is gorgeous.

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Hayley! It is simple and elegant at the same time. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love Daniel Wellington watches and I actually have the Sheffield one. I think with the discount code, it is hightime to get a new one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should hun. You can never go wrong with a new Daniel Wellington. Xx

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty watch. Love watches with large faces like this x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! The bigger, the better for me. Xx

      Delete
  4. I desperately want a DW watch but there's just no way I can afford to pay that much for another watch at the moment, I got a Rotary watch for my 18th and i'm completely smitten with that; it's rose gold and much bulkier but the DW watches are just so classic and sleek, complete contrast of my current watch but I'm totally mesmerized by it!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have the infamous MK watch which is a bit bulky and the DW is a nice contrast to it. Xx

      Delete
  5. I still haven't got the Olivia Burton watch I was lusting after around Christmas as it always seems to be out of stock, so might treat myself to this especially with the 15% code you have here. Looks like a gorgeous option x

    Beauty with charm | REALASH Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think DW is a good option Alina and as you said, the discount code is quiet handy. Xx

      Delete
  6. The Swarovski crystals give the watch more edge to it. I can't wait to see one personally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The Swarovskis makes it more ladylike and pretty. Xx

      Delete
  7. The watches are so gorgeous and classy, I love black leather bands a lot as they are so versatilwe xxx




    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love DW, they're so timeless aren't they. The problem for me is that the face is quite big and it would get in the way for me at work as I am a Visual Merchandiser and so i'm using my hands a lot so I have a tiny watch that I wear.
    Gorgeous though!
    Sarah-Jane xo // www.vmgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The DW watches are really timeless. The brand also has smaller diameter of watches that might be more suitable for you. Xx

      Delete
  9. Daniel Wellington watches are gorgeous and the one you have chosen is lovely! So classic and timeless :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  10. The watch is soo beautiful! You write so beautifully too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore Daniel Wellington watches, have been eyeing them up for the longest time!

    Bry x
    hwww.bryonylaura.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one and treat yourself hun! Xx

      Delete
  12. I love these watches, I really like the minimalist approach to watches at the moment, I found the really chunky boyfriend style watches a little over powering.

    www.BeautyWanderlust.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also on a minimalist styling at the moment. Less is more! Xx

      Delete
  13. Soooo pretty! I love mine to pieces, I wish I had gotten this one instead, they're so perfect it's hard to decide, right? :) X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you Siham! It is so difficult to choose one watch as everything is so pretty. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...