Saturday 21 February 2015

LAST WEEKEND






A big warning, you can find this post a bit on a mushy and cheesy side. Plenty of apologies in advance. Last weekend is a bit of a whirlwind being it's the Valentine weekend. I don't really want to be caught in all the frenzy of the 14th of February but this year is mine and Ryan's 10th Valentines Day together so I am making a bit of a meal out of it. The customary flowers are present with flame-coloured tulips instead of roses as I am never a big fan of roses. The boy knows me well. Ryan also surprised me with a Rebecca Minkoff bag as I am always saying that I want to downsize my bag. Quiet a good obeserver, isn't he? It is the perfect size and I have been dreaming of a Minkoff bag for a while now. The Malin+Goetz Tobacco candle was added for good measure. We then had a lovely dinner in our favourite steakhouse. What I love about the steakhouse is the phone signal is so bad next to none. I don't think that the owner did it on purpose but it is nice as you can be really engrossed with chatting instead of your phone. As Ryan is driving, we had our favourite champagne in the comfort of our own place and perhaps a dance or two happened with Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud in the background. The Sunday was spent mostly in my pjs and a good read of a good book. And before I finish this post, I just want to say a big thank you the wonderful man that I spent my Valentine weekend with. Thank you for seeing the best in me in my worst. Thank you for not only being the love of my life but for being my bestfriend. What started as young love has surpassed the test of time. Cheers for more years to come my love, I know you will be reading this.


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

14 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary Ella, I hope you have many more happy years together xx
    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely sweet post. You two sound perfect together. Glad to hear it was a great weekend x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just lowkey, laidback, and just what we wanted. Xx

      Delete
  3. I actually love to hear about other peoples valentines even if mine is low key and after ten years it really was a special one, sounds absolutely lovely and gorgeous flowers xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can even fathom the 10 years. It is quiet insane to think but here we are. Xx

      Delete
  4. The tulips are gorgeous. I like reading posts like this and be nosey. Happy Anniversary to you two

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also very nosey and I like other people's post like this. Xx

      Delete
  5. What a lovely post Ella :) Sounds like you had a lovely weekend together and are destined for many more happy weekends :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee | Bella & Bear Professional 15 Piece Makeup Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...