Monday 9 February 2015

THE OTHER NARS EYESHADOW PALETTE

Nars-Eye-Opening-Act-Review

By now, most beauty fanatics have been obsessing and lusting over the Nars Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette. I lusted over that too until I stumbled upon the Nars Eye Opening Act Collection and fell inlove with one of their limited edition eyeshadow palette. Limited Edition is a big bait designed to caught my attention. The Nars Inoubliable Coup D'Oeil Eyeshadow Palette is a nice surprise that I lovingly welcome to my collection.


The Nars Inoubliable Coup D'Oeil Eyeshadow Palette is packaged in the brand's signature matte black packaging with the Nars logo in a white print. The packaging is compact, slim, and chic. It has a good-size mirror to it and free from useless eyeshadow brush that we don't really use. The size is just the right size to make it an easy addition to your make-up bag. The eyeshadow palette has six shades with different finishes from matte and some with shimmers. although it only have six eyeshadows in the palette, the shades are a good mix of highlights to definers. It is also a mixture of new and old shades from Nars. The eyeshadows are soft and buttery. It doesn't crease and stays for more than 6 hours without primer. All eyeshadow shades have really good pigmentation. The eyeshadows are versatile and are wearable for daytime or night time use.

Nars-Eye-Opening-Act-Swatches


Dalliance- dusty lilac stone (new)
Pyla- smoky hunter green
Sidi Bou Said- blackened grape (new)
Pandora I- sheer white shimmer
Luberon- iridescent sand with rose gold sheen (new)
Pandora II- matte black

The Nars Inoubliable Coup D'Oeil Eyeshadow Palette is a versatile palette that will make a good addition to any beauty lovers' collection. It retails at £29 which I think is a good bargain. Till' next time :)

Nars-Eye-Opening-Act


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing 07


30 comments:

  1. There are so many lovely colours in this palette! I love that there is colour, but they are all wearable.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quiet agree. The colours gives an extra edge but it is still wearable for daily use. Xx

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty palette! And not bad price for NARS! Your pictures are always truly beautiful!! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The price is really good considering it's from Nars. Xx

      Delete
  3. Beautifull shades!
    I love the pics!
    xx
    belle-fin.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this palette looks gorgeous! Lovely pictures :) xo

    Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I might join you. I can stare at it forever. Xx

      Delete
  6. Your photographs are truly beautiful and this palette is unbelievably gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea this palette was even out, but now that I know I really want to get my hands on it especially since it's not that pricey. Love the shades in it, so gorgeous x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Alina! I know you can create plenty of different looks from the palette. Xx

      Delete
  8. I actually thought it would be more than this. So no reason now for me not to make the purchase!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! The price is quiet unbelievable for the palette from Nars. Xx

      Delete
  9. I definitely think this is a great price and I am obsessed with NARS lately starting up a little collection xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been obsessed with Nars as well. I think the brand has fabulous products. Xx

      Delete
  10. Love those colors! It's a pretty decent price considering it's NARS, I wish we had it where I live :( X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it should be available in your side of the world too Siham. If all else fail, Selfridges ships worldwide. Xx

      Delete
  11. That looks stunning, very lovely bunch of colours :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how compact this palette is and the eyeshadow shades are right up my street :) Gorgeous photos as always! xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda. The palette is indeed very compact. Xx

      Delete
  13. This palette looks lovely. I'm personally not very bothered by the Dual Intensity palette. Will have a look at this one instead. :)

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not really excited with the Dual Intensity Palette as well. This one is more affordable and more wearable. Xx

      Delete
  14. This is a gorgeous palette! I haven't seen it instore so currently stalking it online, the words 'limited edition' always get me moving faster!

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Limited Edition always makes me buy something really fast. Xx

      Delete
  15. I got this a couple of weeks ago when I was in San Francisco! It's colours are so pretty & it's so easy to carry around it ended up being the only palette I've been using since then!
    By the way, is that book any good? Because it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quiet agree. It is so compact and the shades are so wearable. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...