Wednesday 11 February 2015

LE COUVENT DES MiNiMES

Couvent-Des-Minimes-Review

This year, I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to discover new and emerging brands. Most brands are really amazing that the words need to be spread. One latest discovery is the Couvent De Minimes. The brand is a sister company of the infamous L'Occitaine but with a more affordable price. Couvent De Minimes is also a French brand that is making its debut since the end of last year. The brand offers different ranges of of skincare and fragrances.


The first item that I tried from the Couvent Des Minimes is the Botanical Cologne of Love*. It has a floral-fruity blend. It is sweet and citrus-y at the same time. I think that this will be perfect for spring and summer time. It is not overly sweet and smells really pleasant. The Baume Du Sourire or the Smile Lip Balm* is a nice addition for this winter. It has marshmallow, shea butter, and apricot oil to help protect, nourish, and softens the lips which I really need during the harsh winter we are currently experiencing. It is a bonus that it smells amazing. One of my favourite product from the brand is the Gardener's Hand Healer*. It has Shea Butter to help nourish and regenerate the skin, Rosemary to protect, and Marshmallow to helps prevent irritation. It also has Calendula and Lemon Balm which helps provide antibacterial benefits. I also appreciate antibacterial benefits especially when I am travelling. The hand cream is so rich and moisturising. It really helps in preventing or healing dry skin of your hands. Last but not the least is the latest release from the brand which is the Loving Care Body Balm*. The body balm is so rich and hypoallergenic that it is even safe to use for baby skin. It smells so gentle to the skin and smells fresh. The scent reminds me of baby products.

The Couvent Des Minimes' aesthetic is simplicity. It is reflected to the packaging of their products. It is so simple and just pleasing to the eyes. Like L'Occitaine, all of the products that I tried smells so amazing and lovely. If you happen to see this brand instore in Boots and online, have a nosey and you might like a product or two. Till, next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

14 comments:

  1. Oohhh this sounds lovely, I love anything with a citrus scent too it, it’s one of my faves. The packaging looks very Parisian and chic.

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I love that the packaging reflects some classic Parisian packaging. Xx

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with baby fresh scents and the body balm seems to fit what I needed. I have never heard of this brand but I will surely look out for this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lip Balm with marshmallow in it? Yummy! I think I would spend more time licking it off my lips than anything else :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip balm surely tastes amazing. It is also very hydrating. Xx

      Delete
  4. I like posts like this introducing new brands esp if the products are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg this sounds gorgeous and the packaging is certainly a beauty, I always seem to love french brands but definitely need to try more out xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love French brands as well most esp skincare ones. Xx

      Delete
  6. The cologne seems to be a good perfume for spring. I've never heard of this brand but seems to be worth checking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check the brand beaut. They have plenty of amazing stuffs. Xx

      Delete
  7. These just sounds wonderful, and I do love brand that make their items seem so chic and expensive. Makes me want them more!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The prettier the packaging, the better. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...