Thursday 19 December 2013

LUSH POPCORN LiP SCRUB

There has been plenty of posts lately about how to make DIY lip scrubs and I always put it in my To Do List but always fail to make one. So I was passing by Lush the other day and an idea pop in my mind. I can buy a lip scrub instead of making one. A great excuse for my laziness. At the moment, Lush has 4 flavoured lip scrubs each retailing £5.50. The flavours are Bubblegum, Mint Julips, Popcorn and the Christmas limited edition Santa Baby. I had a hard time choosing which should I have as all are lovely and tastes delicious. I ended with the Popcorn flavoured one.


A review on the famous lush lipscrub in the flavour popcorn including packaging and performance

Lush lip scrubs are packaged in a neat jar with black cover. At the bottom comes the information of the expiry date and who handmade your lip scrub. As it is preservative free, its longevity is only 2 months. It is made from natural ingredients, not tested on animals and suitable for vegans.


On application, it feels like normal lip scrubs. It's gritty but gentle enough for the lips. It smells like popcorn but tastes amazing. It tastes like butter caramel popcorn (my favourite). The taste is the greatest thing about it. It doesn't taste sickeningly sweet like other lip scrubs. It has the right balance of being sweet with a tang of saltiness. It is so addicting. The lips scrub exfoliate the lips very well without being to harsh. It leaves my lips very soft, lovely, and moisturised. And yes, it is safe to lick it after applying. Lovely isn't it?


Have you tried this lip scrub? What are your thoughts about it? Till' next time :)



XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely!Xx I will check your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute packaging! I'm going to do one by myself in a near future xx

    Victoria ♥
    http://victressvic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I love the packaging. Will keep an eye out for it next time I'm in Lush :) x

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want this! Someone bought me their Bubblegum scrub, and I loved everything about it...except the scent! This sounds far more suited to my tastes. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought with the bubblegum as well. The popcorn is really good without some weird smell. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...