Tuesday 31 December 2013

HOURGLASS AMBiENT LiGHTiNG POWDER

I am not a big fan of matte-fying powder or powder generally. When I heard about Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, I am really hesitant to join the fanatic bandwagon. But then each time a saw a video or read an article about how lovely it is, I am starting to get swayed into buying it. Hourglass has 6 colours to choose from for its Ambient Lighting Powder. The idea is that its lighting colour to help you with your needs, from highlighting to concealing. The powder will works of how light will reflect to your skin. Seriously, this Lighting Powder involves a lot of science and genius whilst they are making this.

A review of the famous Hourglass Lighting Powder including its packaging and performance in the shade Dim

After so much thinking and breaking my head which colour to choose, I decided to go with Dim. Dim is used to conceal or camouflage any skin imperfection. Sort of works like a concealer without being sticky and being a powder. I believe it is called Dim as it deems the light that reflects to your skin thus concealining imperfections. I am still not convince when I use it really. But when I look at the mirror, my skin looks so flawless. And then my friends can't stop complementing how perfect my skin is looking. Honestly, that is the first time I am complimented for my base or skin. You don't need to touch up often as I use it for 8 hours of shopping without touching up and my face remains flawless as it is in the morning.


The packaging comes in a dark bronze compact. It does not come with a sponge or brush. You can purchase a brush for it from Hourglass. I did not get it as it costs so much as well. I use my Real Technique Powder Brush and it really works well. It also has a good size mirror which is useful when you want to re-touch.


Despite its hefty price tag, I really love it. You can really see that it works perfectly and I think this one will last very long. I am a converted Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder fan. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

5 comments:

  1. Raeviewer used a darker color as a bronzer and she said she really liked it. Reading your posts makes me want to save up for one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you like my post. Happy New Year! Xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, that powder looks so amazing! I wish I can try it one day! x
    Happy New Year lovely! xx

    Victoria ♥
    http://victressvic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great product! Love your posts and your blog:) And great quality pictures, jealous!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...