Monday 9 December 2013

YSL LE TEiNT TOUCHE ECLAT

When I mustered my courage to try liquid foundation a few months ago, I take the advise of the pros which is to have your skin match for your correct shade. Before buying as well, I searched the internet high and low for one of the best foundation to use. As I am already a fan of the YSL Touche Eclat, I then decided that maybe YSL's new foundation which is the Le Teint Touche Eclat will be my first foundation. I then went into one of their counters and has been matched with my shade. From then on, I never looked back.


A review of the famous YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation including photos and packaging


The Le Teint Touche Eclat comes in a translucent bottle with a gold pump and a gold cover. It has the YSL luxury stamp all over its packaging. As the packaging is translucent, you can easily see how much you've got left in the bottle. The pump is also very handy as liquid foundations without the pump can be really messy. As the rest of any YSL product, the packaging is really well-thought and never disappoints. The packaging alone is a work of art.





On application, the Le Teint touche Eclat is creamy and blends easily. YSL claims that it has no opaque powder so it highlights the contours of your face and hides imperfections. It gives a medium coverage but is buildable. Even if you build it up, it never gives a cake-y appearance. It covers any blemishes and redness that I have beautifully. It also feels weightless on your skin. This foundation gives you a dewy and radiant finish. For me, it gives a healthy glow to your skin. It makes my skin luminous, not in bad way but in a very good way. I also find it that one pump is enough to give a good coverage for my face. The staying power is really good, it lasts the whole day for me and my face still looks radiant. I can never run out of praises for this foundation.


Overall, I really love this foundation is my favourite despite trying other foundations. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried YSL before, which is surprising seeing as I have tried about 1 million foundations! Love the look of it though :) I'm now following you on bloglovin. Looking forward to future posts! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. Followed you on bloglovin as well! Xx

      Delete
  2. I'm looking to find some liquid foundation, but can never be bothered to get it matched. This sounds like a good one though, so thanks for sharing it! x

    www.bloggingbysophie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is really good and blends easily. A perfect one for newbies like us. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...