Sunday 1 December 2013

FiRST of DECEMBER





At the beginning of this year, I started living on my own in a one bedroom flat and since then, all I could think of is how on earth am I going to put Christmas decors with the space that I have and the things that I already own. When November arrives, I started feeling depressed as I have to accept that a six feet Christmas tree will be no way possible to belong in my flat. Stubborn as I am, I would not settle for smaller Christmas trees. Then two weeks ago, I was food shopping in Marks and Spencer with the boyfriend when I saw their slim 6 feet tree. I swear, I could almost do cartwheels with happiness. I went home, measure the space that I have and went back to M&S to purchase the tree as its measurement perfectly fits my lounge. I then shop around for Christmas decors and found lovely stuffs both from M&S and Next. I decided that my Christmas decors will be gold-themed as I just adore them as of the moment. As I always believe, if there is a will, there is a way. Anyway, here are some decent photos of my decors that I manage to all put up since last night and this morning.






mini Christmas tree card holder


Reindeers candle holder


Some of the gifts that I manage to wrap :)






Hope you all like it. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

2 comments:

  1. Your place looks SO Christmasy and cute!!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...