Friday 13 December 2013

BENEFiT EYE BRiGHT PENCiL

I am never a fan of eyeliner as I feel that it makes my eyes smaller. I am also never comfortable in wearing them. It feels like that when I am applying it, there is a big tendency that I will poke my eyes. It is also very uncomfortable for me that I will be left being tearful. I then discover that wearing a nudish shade of eyeliner enhance my brown eyes and makes it look wider and more awake. I feel terribly in love from then on with nude  eyeliners. So much that I love it that I endure all the discomfort and battle my slight fear for them. Haha. Looking for a good nude eyeliner, I then discovered the Benefit Eye Bright Pencil.


A review on the different use of Benefit Eye Bright Product with swatches
Benefit Eye Bright is supposedly to be use as a highlighter of your browbones or highlight the inner corners of your eyes for a bright-eyed look. I never had the chance to use this as such since I have a good highlighter that I love for that purpose. Instead, I use this beauty as a liner in my waterline. It gives such a good wide-eyed look and blends very well that it almost looks natural.




On application, it is milky pink and very creamy. It has a matte finish and with its milky pink colour, it appears natural on your waterline.. Creamy as it is, it glides easily on your waterline without tugging and irritating it. Its staying power is very good as it stayed for more than 6 hours with me. It comes as a chunky pencil so it is very easy to use and very handy. It is black and easy to carry everywhere. The packaging is really not luxurious in appearance but it is neat and looks nice. It costs 3 times more than your normal eye pencil but it does not finish easily so you will really use it for a long time. Overall, I really love this beauty and will be staying permanently in my make up bag. With its staying power and good colour, what is not to love?


Till' next time :)

XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

8 comments:

  1. Great post. I'm the exact same about putting dark liner in the water line. I think I've got this product somewhere so I'm definitely going to try it like this. Xx

    aliceadoresapparel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try and I'm sure you will love it! Xx

      Delete
  2. I've gone through two of these! I absolutely love it for its versatility. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see a review on this so I can try :) will deffo go purchase! What do you use for your inner corners at te moment? Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad my post help you in a way. I'm using YSL Touche Eclat for my inner corners. Xx

      Delete
  4. This offsets dark eyes so nicely! Love your blog xo

    http://lettersfrombee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...