Wednesday 4 December 2013

PRiMER SERiES: MAC Skin Visage

I will start my primer series with Mac Prep and Prime Skin Visage as this is the first primer that I own. I got a sample of this, 2 or 3 years ago and fell in love with it and bought the full size after finishing it. This primer is silicone base and very smooth to apply. It has light reflecting particles that I can describe as eensy weensy glitters. These particles reflects light thus giving you a glow-y look after putting on the foundation. It doesn't look very glittery, don't worry. It gives the right amount of shine to achieve a perfect dewy look. As it has light reflecting particles, this primer is best to use with dewy finished foundation than matte ones.


A review on the MAC skin visage primer including photos


The packaging is in opaque black so you can not really see how much is left of the primer. The packaging has also small glitters which mimicks the light reflecting particles that this primer contains. It looks sleek and neat so I personally love the packaging despite it is opaque. It comes with a pump and I often find that one pump of this primer is enough to cover my whole face. 




The primer also last for a long time, like my first bottle almost reached 8 months of almost everyday use. It smoothens as well my face so applying foundation is a breeze. My foundation also last longer pairing with this primer. Overall, this is a good primer and priced reasonably. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
every LiTTLE thing07

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Great first post for you Primer Series. So tempted by this product.
    I really love your blog. I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out the info on my blog to find out more: aliceadoresapparel.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/the-liebster-award.html
    It’s a great way to network with other bloggers. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely! Thank you for this and I will do it as soon as I can. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...