Monday 6 April 2015

BOURJOiS AQUA LAQUE

Bourjois-Aqua-Laque

I am a big fan of the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet so when the news started to spread about Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque, I can't wait for myself to try them. I spotted all shades in my local Boots last week and had to stop myself from buying all shades. Of course the 3 for 2 offers doesn't help. Somehow, I got out of Boots with only 3 shades. I have to pat myself at the back for my self-control. Haha

Bourjois-Aqua-Laque-Swatches
Top To Bottom: 01 Appechissant, 02 Rose on the Rocks, 08 Babe Idole

The Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque is packaged almost the same as its velvet counterpart. The only difference is that its cap is made of high-shine metal instead of a plastic one. The packaging is sturdy and pretty enough for its purse-friendly price. The Aqua Laque also has the same applicator like the velvet one. The applicator gives an easy application and quiet soft on the lips. On application, Aqua Laque feels very light in the lips. The consistency is quiet thin and feels runny. The trick is to apply it thinly and layer up. It won't run down your lips, don't worry. Aqua Laque is also non-sticky which is really good. It also feels very moisturising and soothing on the lips. It actually feels that you are not wearing anything on your lips. It is that comfortable. Aqua Laque as the name suggests has a very glossy finish. As it has a glossy finish, it does transfer immediately and doesn't last very long on the lips. It is always handy to carry them around for re-application. It only lasts me for 2 hours the maximum. If you are expecting for a lipwear that will last longer, then try to avoid this one. On the other hand, Aqua Laque has a good pigmentation. Two or three thin swipes will give you full coverage. The Aqua Laque range offers 8 different shades ranging from nudes to bright ones.

Bourjois-Aqua-Laque-Review


If you are looking for super-glossy liquid lipstick which are moisturising on the lips, the Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque is the one to try for. It retails at £8.99 each and you can get it for 3 for 2 at the moment from Boots. What are your thoughts about Aqua Laque?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



22 comments:

  1. These look so nice, I love the packaging, looks so much more expensive than Boots/Superdrug! Rose on the blocks is definitely my kind of shade :)

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Rose on the Blocks as well. It's like the perfect nude pink for me. Xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard so much about these and they sound lovely, I definitely want to pick up one of the colours!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD // Win a Luxury Beauty Item of your Choice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely although not everyone is digging them Maddy. Xx

      Delete
  3. Rose on the Rocks looks stunning! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of the YSL oil lip tint and for a fraction of the price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the YSL one but it is good to know that this is similar to that one and for a cheaper price. Xx

      Delete
  5. These all look stunning! I love the metallic lids as they look so my more luxury than Boots or Superdrug!

    Mollie,xo \\\ The Fashion Of Craft

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm more into Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks, Aqua Laque ones didn't impressed me at all :(
    Some lovely shades out there, but I wish these lipsticks had less runny consistency and lasted a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that the Aqua Laqua has a marmite reaction. Personally, I quiet like it. Xx

      Delete
  7. I haven't seen this in store yet but I love the shades you picked up. Can't go wrong with glossy lipsticks like these even if they don't last very long x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I always love a glossy lipsticks. Xx

      Delete
  8. I already love the lipsticks so I would love to try the gloss versions now so pretty for spring xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Aqua Laque is perfect for spring and summer Jess. Xx

      Delete
  9. Ohh bet the glosses of this are lovely, I do love the lipsticks!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it Annabel. It's very nourishing on the lips. Xx

      Delete
  10. They look lovely, too bad they don't last that much. Perfect for spring too <3

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It is so perfect for spring and summer. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...