Monday 20 April 2015

THE AQUATiC TREASURES

Clarins-Aquatic-Treasures-Summer-Collection

As we are having glorious sunshine every now and then, I am really looking forward for summer. Well for beauty addicts, it also means that there will be summer collection sprouting which is very exciting. The newest one that that really excites me is the Clarins Aquatic Treasures. The collection takes inspiration from glittering turquoise-blue ocean and the treasures it may holds in the depth. Clarins got me with the ocean inspiration. I used to spend almost all of my summer holidays on the beach and endured burnt skin and really, who doesn't love the blue ocean?

The Clarins Aquatic Treasures Summer Collection* has loads of limited edition items which will make any beauty fanatics like me excited. Today, I will be sharing with you my top favourites from the collection. First stop is the Clarins Fix Make-Up. It is packed in a very pretty frosted pale pink glass packaging. It also has a gold cap with the Clarins logo embossed on it. I am very impressed with the Fix Make-Up as true to its promise, it makes my make-up lasts really well. It holds the make-up quiet well and I highly recommend this if you are trying to find a setting spray to make your make-up lasts really long. Another thing that I like about it as when you spray it, it has some cooling properties which is really ideal especially on hot summer days. It also makes my skin appears really healthy whilst absorbing shine. For me, it is just a wonder product.

Clarins-Aquatic-Treasures-Summer-Collection-Swatches
Top to Bottom: Aquatic Rose and Aquatic Grey
I keep on raving about Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base and for the Aquatic Treasures collection, the brand has produced two limited edition shades which makes me squeal with excitement. The shade that I got is 04 Apricot. I apply this before my foundation or any other base and it gives a very natural bronze-y complexion. It gives the right amount of bronze without being too dark or orange-y. It just gives the perfect sun kissed look. I also use on its own when I am really having a nice skin day to give an extra oomph and glow. Another Clarins product that I constantly rave as well is their Ombre Iridescente Eyeshadows. Last Autumn, Clarins produced cream eyeshadows that gives a powder finish and that rocked the beauty world. For summer, Clarins released two new limited edition shades which are 01 Aquatic Rose and 03 Aquatic Grey. Both eyeshadows has shimmery finish. It has the consistency of a cream eyeshadow but has a powder finish which still amaze me until these days. Aquatic Rose is very pretty rose gold, coppery shade and Aquatic Grey is a metallic teal shade and is quiet unique in my collection. Both eyeshadows lasts really well and doesn't crease. It also has a very pretty packaging in which is always a plus factor in my books.

Clarins-Aquatic-Treasures-Summer-Collection-Review


The Clarins Aquatic Treasures Summer Collection is available to purchase online and all Clarins counter in this coming May. As always, Clarins is a brand that I can really trust to bring out the best. What are your thoughts on this collection?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




30 comments:

  1. This range is simply beautiful! From the packaging, to the shades themselves! I will definitely have to try them out! X.

    Amylaurenxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection looks so beautiful, I love the look of those eyeshadows!
    Jodie xo // JodieLoue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another beautiful collection from Clarins and I'd definitely love to get my hands on the Fix Makeup Spray as it sounds amazing x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Fix Makeup Spray is a must-have Alina. It helps keep my makeup in place despite the warm weather the past few days. Xx

      Delete
  4. Aquatic rose looks stunning! x

    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a serious addiction to cream eyeshadows and the formula of these looks gorgeous...xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also addicted to cream eyeshadows Jasmine. I have a ridiculous amount of cream eyeshadows nowadays. Xx

      Delete
  6. Those cream eyeshadows look beautiful! Lovely photography too :)

    Alex
    efflorescentdream.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this collection, so much beautiful stuff in it!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD // Win a Luxury Beauty Item of your Choice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Maddy! I am inlove with everything. Xx

      Delete
  8. I so love this collection. I cannot wait for them to be out instores

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love the collection Athena! Xx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Rightly so Hannah. The whole collection is gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  10. Clarins is killing it with their new releases lately! Definitely want to try the grey shadow.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. clarins always have such lovely products and this packaging is beautiful! x

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clarins has one of the most gorgeous packagings for their products. Xx

      Delete
  12. Aquatic rose is a gorgeous colour.

    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is like the perfect rose gold eyeshadow there is. Xx

      Delete
  13. I cannot wait for this collection to be released, I'm desperate to get my hands on the Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base! xx

    Amanda - dreamingxpretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The complexion base is a must-have to my daily routine. Xx

      Delete
  14. What an amazing collection, I can't wait for it to be released! I think I'll pick up the light boosting base and an eye shadow!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is so lovely from the collection Jasmine. Xx

      Delete
  15. The eyeshadows look fabulous! I don't own a single product from them, I've been eyeing a bronzer but I think I'll have to give the eyeshadows a go if I get to see them here. X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love the eyeshadows Siham esp the Aquatic Rose. It's definitely my top favourite from the collection. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...